ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

jedimaster1138

She didn't bite me, or the wife, and the wife doesn't like cats AT ALL, yet she was able to pet MA Kitty. Shrug. Now that I think about it, why was she petting that cat? She never pets cats. She hates cats. WTF

The only one of those things that definitely should NOT be on the Apex is the router. So plug that into the surge suppressor you have feeding the EB8's and put the rest on the EB8.

You definitely do not HAVE to put the Vortech's on the Apex, but I did because I had the receptacles left. If you don't, sure, plug them into the suppressor as well and save the $ on another EB8.

• Like 1
whats your plan for cable management?
I managed it as best as I could for now there are some pictures a couple pages back. basically I installed a repurposed shoe cabinet and put everything in there just need to make the cables better now.

LOLj/k :flower:
:angry:

The only one of those things that definitely should NOT be on the Apex is the router. So plug that into the surge suppressor you have feeding the EB8's and put the rest on the EB8. You definitely do not HAVE to put the Vortech's on the Apex, but I did because I had the receptacles left. If you don't, sure, plug them into the suppressor as well and save the $ on another EB8.
I have a. EB4 and a junior. Yup. Need DJ switch.

I managed it as best as I could for now there are some pictures a couple pages back. basically I installed a repurposed shoe cabinet and put everything in there just need to make the cables better now.

Found it, and now my head hurts lol. allow me to introduce you to these:

http://www.automationdirect.com/adc/Shopping/Catalog/Wiring_Solutions/Wire_Duct_-a-_Accessories/T1_Series_Wire_Duct_with_Cover

Time for an EB8. Then you'll have 12 ports.

Yes but I'll also spend a lot more just to get 4 ports tgat don't need the control anyway. An Apex is not a ppwer strip.

:huh: Errr. No.

3Stages.jpg

err no, these are for electrical cabinets in industrial settings. You put them in the cabinet and run the wires individually through the slots to the outlets so they don't look like a hot mess. The gray areas are the wiring duct note how sexy it is when wires look neat.

2300_electrical_box.png

• Like 2
jedimaster1138

Yes but I'll also spend a lot more just to get 4 ports tgat don't need the control anyway. An Apex is not a ppwer strip.

Sure it is. A programmable, fail safe, super smart power strip!

You can NEVER have too many ports.

:slap:

This is my electrical cabinet. In my living space.

2014-10-09.jpg

err no, these are for electrical cabinets in industrial settings. You put them in the cabinet and run the wires individually through the slots to the outlets so they don't look like a hot mess. The gray areas are the wiring duct note how sexy it is when wires look neat.

2300_electrical_box.png

With a swivel down dashboard.

2014-10-09.jpg

And motion detected LED lights that come on when the dashboard is opened.

This is my electrical cabinet. In my living space.

2014-10-09.jpg

With a swivel down dashboard.

2014-10-09.jpg

I know, you cut the duct to size then screw it to the inside of the cabinet. I am not just being a derp saying you could make it look awesome.

Also, having kids has made me phobic of wires being out lol

This

3Stages.jpg

Goes to the right of the cabinet to clean up the wires.

2014-10-09.jpg

I know, you cut the duct to size then screw it to the inside of the cabinet. I am not just being a derp saying you could make it look awesome.

Also, having kids has made me phobic of wires being out lol

Wish I had the room. The swivel shelves leave very little space to the wall.

Cabinet measure 20 wide, 11 deep. Then you have those shelves in the 11 deep.

The flat cord cover will be a much better fit inside and outside cabinet. Has a low profile.

This

3Stages.jpg

Goes to the right of the cabinet to clean up the wires.

2014-10-09.jpg

Wish I had the room. The swivel shelves leave very little space to the wall.

Cabinet measure 20 wide, 11 deep. Then you have those shelves in the 11 deep.

The flat cord cover will be a much better fit inside and outside cabinet. Has a low profile.

I don't think your seeing how to run em inside the cabinet lol. They are commonly mounted in cabinets 6 inches deep.

I don't think your seeing how to run em inside the cabinet lol. They are commonly mounted in cabinets 6 inches deep.

I understand believe me. My dad has a home theatre that seats 12 people and I know what his electrical closet looks like and how compact these things are. The cabinet I am using does not have the space for a channel like this with everything else that also needs to be in the cabinet. This system is simply a cable management system, and while it works great it is not for my application.

Good morning!

Do all the inverts in your tanks molt in sync? I seem to have a molting event in my tank, everybody decides to shed at the same time like some nude beach party. How does that happen? Cleaner shrimp and the non-hermit crabs molt together.

• Like 2

Hmm, that simple plastic track thingy looks like it could work well enough for your wires Kat, I like it. Though the one hey posted sure is damn sexy (when used for its full, intended purposes).

PS: Even I've pet the MA cat. My girlfriend too, and she's allergic to cats!

PSS: Glad to hear Mumford is still well.

Kramer is all shiny after his molt

20141015_170918.jpg

Pink Kracks and some orange skirts

20141015_171012.jpg

This rock filled in nicely

20141015_171024.jpg

The 2 polyp zoa frag is from Cherry Corals. They called it Blue kisses.

20141015_171036.jpg

Darth Maul Porites progression shot

July 2014

20140720_151316_1.jpg

Today, Oct 2014

20141015_171040.jpg

• Like 7