Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Water change pictures

Nekkid Kat-ropora :lol:

The whole colony is out of the water in this picture.

And the picture is corrupted also, my SD card in the phone is acting up.

20141003_173306.jpg

20141003_173151.jpg

Myagi Tort.

20141003_173251.jpg

Slimer, ORA Purple plasma, Leptastrea, Echinata, Reef Raft Jared's Prostrata, ORA red planet, and some others

20141003_173245.jpg

Page quote. I'm going to have to get in line for the Red Planet and the tort, if you ever frag it. Ok. fine, one of each except the Kat and slimer, which I already have of course. :)

• Like 1
SquishyFishy

Kat: how did you eradicate the flat worms you once had in this tank?

I just noticed the little devils, and before I IDd them they have taken over the entire tank! Should I order a nudi or a 6 line or one guy said he bought a blue diamond damsel...but don't know if I want that......HELP~

Kat: how did you eradicate the flat worms you once had in this tank?

I just noticed the little devils, and before I IDd them they have taken over the entire tank! Should I order a nudi or a 6 line or one guy said he bought a blue diamond damsel...but don't know if I want that......HELP~

Oh mine are back, they were gone for 3 months then hello there happened.

Coris wrasse, melanurus wrasse, springers damselfish, blue velvet nudi. Those are your biological controls for FW.

I never saw my 6 line eating them but hey the display is FW free so he must be.

So you need a pipe to hosebarb fitting which would look like this: Or do you need the female version of this? And the hose needs to fit 1/2"

61152p.jpg

I think this will work for application #2. Does it come in gray?

I think this will work for application #2. Does it come in gray?

Well that 1 inch npt to 1/2 HB is a wierd size, you would probably need an adapter for either the HB end or my recommendation would be the pipe end... lemme see what I can find on US plastics

Also this

1. That goes from a 1" FPT to a sch 40 PVC pipe.

fpt is just female pipe thread, sch 40 pvc uses slip fittings and glue, so you are looking for 1inch npt to 1 inch slip?

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=45966&catid=738

heres the 1 inch npt to 1/2 inch hose barb:

http://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/77211464

shows it only in nylon but honestly it will all be unseen as it will be inside the tubing and pipe

Also this

1. That goes from a 1" FPT to a sch 40 PVC pipe.

fpt is just female pipe thread, sch 40 pvc uses slip fittings and glue, so you are looking for 1inch npt to 1 inch slip?

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=45966&catid=738

heres the 1 inch npt to 1/2 inch hose barb:

http://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/77211464

shows it only in nylon but honestly it will all be unseen as it will be inside the tubing and pipe

These are perfect. :wub:

• Like 1

These are perfect. :wub:

hope so, The pipe you are connecting the 1 inch to one inch one has threading inside the pipe right? If not You'll need a 1 inch fnpt to 1 inch slip.

hope so, The pipe you are connecting the 1 inch to one inch one has threading inside the pipe right? If not You'll need a 1 inch fnpt to 1 inch slip.

Yes, for the sch 40 pipe. The link you posted was sch 80 sooo....

Yes, for the sch 40 pipe. The link you posted was sch 80 sooo....

The outside diameter of sch 40 and sch 80 pipe is the same, so a sch 80 slip will fit a sch 40 pipe.

• Like 1

yeah

But you said they will fit the slip side

ya I thought it needed to be sch 80 thread fpt side to slip, which the slip would fit the OD of sch 40, so essentially connecting a piece of sch 80 to sch 40.

looks good, whenever I buy plumbing stuff, I invariably redesign it mid making it and end up purchasing at least 100 extra pieces that I store in boxes because I am too lazy to return them.

• Like 2