Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

If tailes makes cheesecake I might explode... Between vacation and this work trip I've eaten so much... Danishes and baked goods from Denmark are unbelievably good. Nom nom nom !

• Like 1

Well. All this pastry talk did it. I'm headed to midtown New York with my niece. Cake Boss is on the list. In a perfect world, my niece would have sugar for all meals. And cheese.

• Like 2

Eye candy. It is thunderstorming. Took advantage of the dark skies for some daylight shots.

20140702_181559edit.jpg

I've always wanted those SPS valley shots I see in everybody else's threads. :lol:

20140702_181619edit.jpg

Myagi photobombing

20140702_181938edit.jpg

Emerald Grandis Palys are glowing today

20140702_181732edit.jpg

Z&P. Please excuse the frag rack in the foreground.

20140702_181721edit.jpg

Did someone say VINO???

Tank looks awesomer-er than eva! B)

• Like 1

hey that is a good question! I would PM the admin of the contest and ask :lol:

I have an Aiptasia...wonder if it counts, what if stuff pops up on the rock later on?

I get macros sometimes that pop up outta no where.

Looks like papa Veng is stuck in Noo York till tomorrow evening. So if he can wake up after being exhausted, then tomorrow mebbe he could visit my tank, meet the famous TS and my niece and nephew and Bogi the cat.

Or maybe Zeph is selling tickets to his zoohaus and we can see Big Bertha the clam, Jumpy the bunny, Myrtle the turtle, the batfish, the hoards of clams he has and his 500+ gallon system.

• Like 2
Lol. Good one.

Didn't see your other lost till just now. I don't have much choice if ill be here or not, so might as well make the best of it.you may have to walk me through getting to your place and back.

Awesome!

How was the visit? Baby Tang and Baby Frag and I had lunch out and did some random shopping today. Ended up with ice cream. Whodathunk? :D