20131003_192153.jpg

Acro crab on the BOP

20131003_192000.jpg

JF Setosa

20131003_192142.jpg

Pink tip sarmentosa

20131003_192203.jpg

Love the size of these pink hippos. Also in this picture:

Sunny D's, Scarface, Bam Bams, Fruit loops, Eagle eyes, Fire & Ice, CARs, Speckled F&I, Spiderman, ORange Maul, AOG

20131003_192118.jpg

Blurry Red planet, has to have the prettiest coloration evar!

20131003_192216.jpg

ORA Green psammacora

20131003_191651.jpg

The frag rack with Tyree pink lemonade, my own yellow millie, JF leptastrea

20131003_191857.jpg

Zoa jungle over in here.

VDMs, Vivids, Plutoniums, Spitfires, Rastas, Dragon eyes, Oxides, RPE, Sakuras, Emerlads on fire,

20131003_191915.jpg

• Like 1

:lol:

You know we could do a NR radio show about post counts. :mellow:

Data:

Kat: Total posts 21,256, posts on her own thread 4821

Albert: Total posts 13,385, posts on his own thread 8700

Paul B: Total posts 1263, posts n Alberts thread 1230

Atol: total posts 1419 , posts on Alberts thread 1184

Post Data analysis: I NEED NEW FRIENDS! :slap:

Veng ,

Your data needs updating now.

I just hit post 352 in Kat's thread

B)

I will pass you soon enough Kat !!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 3

:lol:

You know we could do a NR radio show about post counts. :mellow:

Data:

Kat: Total posts 21,256, posts on her own thread 4821

Albert: Total posts 13,385, posts on his own thread 8700

Paul B: Total posts 1263, posts n Alberts thread 1230

Atol: total posts 1419 , posts on Alberts thread 1184

Post Data analysis: I NEED NEW FRIENDS! :slap:

Or a life . . . kidding. Kidding!

I know. I know. :slap:

• Like 2
oldSWseamomma

Hi Kat :) Have you installed the new pump upgrade from RS yet ? If so how do you like it? I put in for the freebie upgrade and hope it is more circulation. I put StevieT's upgrade in my max and I love it but am going to take the two eheim pumps from that and put them in my new JBJ 29 tank. The stock pumps in the JBJ aren't the greatest - they are quiet but it needs more omph. Glad I didn't order new pumps when I set it up - saved me some $$$ in getting this upgrade.

I love your new thread name - your Max is totally Beautimus ! :wub:

BTW Daenery chased a Chromis away from her food yesterday - she's turned into a fiesty mandarin ha ! I think the beotch personality of my only clownfish has rubbed off on her :lol:

• Like 1
Hi Kat :) Have you installed the new pump upgrade from RS yet ? If so how do you like it? I put in for the freebie upgrade and hope it is more circulation. I put StevieT's upgrade in my max and I love it but am going to take the two eheim pumps from that and put them in my new JBJ 29 tank. The stock pumps in the JBJ aren't the greatest - they are quiet but it needs more omph. Glad I didn't order new pumps when I set it up - saved me some $$$ in getting this upgrade.

I love your new thread name - your Max is totally Beautimus ! :wub:

BTW Daenery chased a Chromis away from her food yesterday - she's turned into a fiesty mandarin ha ! I think the beotch personality of my only clownfish has rubbed off on her :lol:

Hi Momma. I is lazy, but I plan on installing the upgrade this Sunday. I'm so happy for your Mandy. Bella is fiesty too, maybe female mandarins are in general, who knows.

I may keep one of the ehiems in place to continuw having 2 pumps instead of the 1 sent as the upgrade. Depends on how powerful the upgrade pump is

oldSWseamomma

Hi Momma. I is lazy, but I plan on installing the upgrade this Sunday. I'm so happy for your Mandy. Bella is fiesty too, maybe female mandarins are in general, who knows. I may keep one of the ehiems in place to continuw having 2 pumps instead of the 1 sent as the upgrade. Depends on how powerful the upgrade pump is

I thought the very same thing about keeping the new upgrade pump and one ehiem but wondered if there is enough room in the pump chamber and also if it would be too much flo and lower the sump chambers too far down. hmmmm can't hurt to try it tho. I just sent mine in so I'm sure you'll have yours installed before I get to mine. Let me know what how it goes.

I would love to get a "fella" fore Daenery but I'm feeding the tank way too much now with her in it so she'll just have to be a single gal. Could be why she has alotta attitude :P

False alarm. All acro crabs present and accounted for.

I would love to get a "fella" fore Daenery but I'm feeding the tank way too much now with her in it so she'll just have to be a single gal. Could be why she has alotta attitude :P

:naughtydance:

• Like 1