SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

:P

I wrote a review for the storm controller. Put Sam in the fuge and yes been faring better in there. I ordered pods from reefs 2 go and I literally just went bananas shopping clothes today instead of corals. I need an intervention.

I will try to get some pictures to day of the new layout of the corals. Tank is looking rather good. Now to watch it grow.

• Like 3
llama roadkill
:P

I wrote a review for the storm controller. Put Sam in the fuge and yes been faring better in there. I ordered pods from reefs 2 go and I literally just went bananas shopping clothes today instead of corals. I need an intervention.

I will try to get some pictures to day of the new layout of the corals. Tank is looking rather good. Now to watch it grow.

I'd rather go naked than go without corals.

• Like 1

I've seen people push for someone on the fence to get a bigger tank, but I've never seen 10+ people basically harass and bully someone into a tank she doesn't want.

But I'm for it. Proceed. :)

• Like 2
I've seen people push for someone on the fence to get a bigger tank, but I've never seen 10+ people basically harass and bully someone into a tank she doesn't want.

But I'm for it. Proceed. :)

Oya? You're going to need to send back that box of corals so I can fill a bigger tank Pat. Clearly you haven't thought this through. :slap:

• Like 2

Oya? You're going to need to send back that box of corals so I can fill a bigger tank Pat. Clearly you haven't thought this through. :slap:

They uh. Uhmm. They uhh... They're all dead. Yup. Dead. Actually they were stolen. No idea where they went

:ninja:

• Like 6
Found this cool guy on a zoanthid polyp. He is glowing orange on his cerata and rhinophores.

The zoa he was on was not closed or anything.

Anybody know what kind of nudibranch this is and what it likes to eat? Thanks

20130927_093801.jpg

me thinks it likes to eat zoanthids
  • Like 2

Found this cool guy on a zoanthid polyp. He is glowing orange on his cerata and rhinophores.

The zoa he was on was not closed or anything.

Anybody know what kind of nudibranch this is and what it likes to eat? Thanks

sounds as if he likes orange zoas in your tank.

• Like 1