Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

jedimasterben

wtf did you leave the frag plugs on for?

I filed the claim too soon, even before the package was delivered because tracking was unavailble for 4 days and it appeared the package was lost. They delivered it and denied my claim. I appealed stating the pkg was delivered after guaranteed date and animals were dead and supplied pictures. They denied the appeal on the basis of the original claim 'lost'. I am unable to appeal online again so I sent a physically appeal letter today asking the reason for the claim to be changed and to be approved.

You cannot insure live animals or plants, only thing you'd get is your money back for the 'guaranteed' delivery date.

wtf did you leave the frag plugs on for?

You cannot insure live animals or plants, only thing you'd get is your money back for the 'guaranteed' delivery date.

Corals are encrusting on the plugs.

They denied all claims including postage charge.

jedimasterben

Corals are encrusting on the plugs.

The ones that aren't, though.

They denied all claims including postage charge.

I'd be throwing a bitch fit :lol:

Yup. Grumpy is not doing well, he's normally a pig but he hasn't eaten since yesterday and is running around the tank all obsessive.

I ordered him a tiger pistol. Gonna call him Bob since he's supposed to be a bulldozer.

• Like 1

Kat. Do you have a picture of the rainbow warrior you sent me? I'm having trouble finding anything about it on the tubes. It's coloring up real perdy like.

Or I am assuming it's the rainbow warrior. It's the acro frag.

jedimasterben

Kat. Do you have a picture of the rainbow warrior you sent me? I'm having trouble finding anything about it on the tubes. It's coloring up real perdy like.

Or I am assuming it's the rainbow warrior. It's the acro frag.

rainbow-warriors.jpg

• Like 4
Kat. Do you have a picture of the rainbow warrior you sent me? I'm having trouble finding anything about it on the tubes. It's coloring up real perdy like. Or I am assuming it's the rainbow warrior. It's the acro frag.

rainbow_warrier.jpg

• Like 1

Harry's frags... I think he's going to get an order from me one of these days.... So much cool stuff.

Wait...didnt the order kat got for her me and joe all look like sh*t ? Everything was either brown or bleached out white. Do tell.

Wait...didnt the order kat got for her me and joe all look like sh*t ? Everything was either brown or bleached out white. Do tell.

You tell me, I've never ordered from him before.

You tell me, I've never ordered from him before.

I think Zeph is right - those were the frags that were brown and gross looking because I remember Kat being so disappointed.

• Like 1

Holy hell. I blinked on page 480 something and wound up on six-freakin'-hundred. You guys need to spread the love to some noobs or something, damn. Not that you're doing any thing wrong just...damn.

• Like 3

Holy hell. I blinked on page 480 something and wound up on six-freakin'-hundred. You guys need to spread the love to some noobs or something, damn. Not that you're doing any thing wrong just...damn.

:lol: I actually looked and ~40% of the posts on this thread are not made up by the top 10 posters. Outside of Kat, no one has 1K posts in the thread and the thread has 15K replies (or almost 15K).

I will admit I didn't know I had as many posts in here as I do.

:lol: I actually looked and ~40% of the posts on this thread are not made up by the top 10 posters. Outside of Kat, no one has 1K posts in the thread and the thread has 15K replies (or almost 15K).

how you look this up? Been lookin for a way to search through a particular thread for content.. is that possible?

In the search bar there are different search option one is this thread

In the search bar there are different search option one is this thread

• Like 1

Did y'all miss me? Sorry I had a busy day, colored my hair purple, had to get my old tub jumped or towed. It ended up starting when AAA turned the key in the ignition WTF.

So yes I was very disappointed with Harry. Frags were brown, the 3 frags I still have have recently begun coloring up.

This thread is popular even though I don't post in it nearly as much as Albert posts in his thread. But it is the most viewed thread on this forum, not including anything in the lounge. I feel confident that Rehypes thread will surpass the views in no time. He is a God. :wub:

I got another order in from BlueZoo. All inverts this time. And I'm having no luck. I ordered 2 pistol shrimps which have hidden or died. Grumpy has started eating again so that is a good thing, maybe he knows where the Tiger pistol is (was super tiny!). The candy cane had a good chance of finding Charlie sinc eI practically threw the pistol at him. One of the acros crabs from LA died, but I'm not really sure if it is a molt or death because one of the other guys is traipsing around the tank from one end to the other. At least I think it's the same crab.

The porcelain is hangin out on the surface skimmer. :shrug:

The cleaner shrimps are hanging out together. Score.

The clownfish ate their eggs before they hatched. Yup. They were viable eggs too, were about to hatch.

Must be a full moon or something.

I want to see these stats, how can I?

Here are some crappy cell phone pictures, top down shots

Nasuta

20131003_192040.jpg

Oreo

20131003_192153.jpg

Acro crab on the BOP

20131003_192000.jpg

JF Setosa

20131003_192142.jpg

Pink tip sarmentosa

20131003_192203.jpg

Love the size of these pink hippos. Also in this picture:

Sunny D's, Scarface, Bam Bams, Fruit loops, Eagle eyes, Fire & Ice, CARs, Speckled F&I, Spiderman, ORange Maul, AOG

20131003_192118.jpg

Blurry Red planet, has to have the prettiest coloration evar!

20131003_192216.jpg

ORA Green psammacora

20131003_191651.jpg

The frag rack with Tyree pink lemonade, my own yellow millie, JF leptastrea

20131003_191857.jpg

Zoa jungle over in here.

VDMs, Vivids, Plutoniums, Spitfires, Rastas, Dragon eyes, Oxides, RPE, Sakuras, Emerlads on fire,

20131003_191915.jpg

• Like 7