Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

You know how I keep saying coming soon to this tank for the coral? So here's my recently exited from tank list:

Pocillopora colony

Acan

Acan

Acan

Leptastrea

Leptastrea Leptastrea

Echinata

Echinata

Echinata

Digitata

Bird

Bird

Bird

Millie

Millie

Nasuta

Nasuta

Nasuta

Nasuta

:happy:

:slap:

Pretty sure I got at least one of those. As a side note: I need some designer shoes insider for next trade tho. Thanks for sweet frags Kat

Grumpy Glen the Goby has become Sad Glen the Goby. While siphoning the sandbed yesterday, he got separated from his pistol shrimp, Doc. I am not sure if the shrimp is just lost or died during the upheaval.

Glen has been staring into the burrow looking all forlorn, then he explores the tank, areas he has never before gone to. I think he even tried ot make friends with Charlie the Yasha Goby but Charlie was not having it.

I'm going to give it a few more days for Glen to find his pistol, otherwise I'll have to think about getting him a rebound.

• Like 2
jedimasterben

:flower:

:naughtydance:

• Like 1

marie.gif

needs an echinata.. ice fire.. hawkins..

meh. I have a blue dragon at the back of that tonga branch.

In this picture from L-R

BOP, Pink Orchid, Jareds tri-color prostrata, Red Dragon, Mass effect tenuis, Strawberry shortcake, Miyagi tort

IMG_0070-001.JPG

This rock right here should be insured. :lol:

• Like 2

I can't take pictures to save my life. WHERE IS REHYPE WHEN YOU NEED HIM!

Blue lights

IMG_0065.JPG

Daylight

IMG_0064-001.JPG

The new SPS forest-to-be

IMG_0070-001.JPG

Bleh those look just awful! I mean terrible! Give them to me to color them up and I'll give you a bit!

• Like 2
They ever pay the mail claim?

I filed the claim too soon, even before the package was delivered because tracking was unavailble for 4 days and it appeared the package was lost.

They delivered it and denied my claim.

I appealed stating the pkg was delivered after guaranteed date and animals were dead and supplied pictures.

They denied the appeal on the basis of the original claim 'lost'. I am unable to appeal online again so I sent a physically appeal letter today asking the reason for the claim to be changed and to be approved.

• Like 1