Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Is that the "I'm not listening" ninja, or the "I just spent a bunch of money got something for free" ninja?

That was a 'can't wait for the front page to refresh ninja' :P

Hey kat im very proud of you this tank looks absolutely awesome. Very well deserved. All the hardwork definitely paid off. Congrats

Eugene! Thank you so much, I miss you around these parts and I hope you read that in my reef profile too. Come back soon okay?

Woohoo! Congrats on TOTM!

Thank you. Are we cleared for hand holding now?

Aren't you special! Congrats Deary Dear!! What a birthday gift.

inorite! Birthday and Christmas all rolled into one, will be celebrating a while.

Congrats!

Thanks Ian, did you read the profile, I mentioned tank chemistry stability as a goal. :lol:

Hey congrats on TOTM you!

:) Thank you!

Ok, who did you have to F to get TOTM ??? :D

J/KKKKKK!! You deserve it Batgirl, we all know this. Congrats.

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

You are just gonne stay in the dog house all month. No Christmas presents for you!

Congrats my dear! Great profile write up! Well done!

Thank you Mark. I had submitted a "Regrets" section too which didn't get published. It had a one liner.

"Not buying that rainbow millepora when I saw it at the LFS". :lol:

Beautiful! A well deserved win!

Thank you Bello, I love your shallow duplex reef.

Well done Kat, CONGRATS !!!

I know you put a lot of work into your tank, well deserved. :)

Christine

Thank you Christine. I meant what I wrote about you in the profile.

TOTM? How will my thread even compete if you get totm????

I even put baby seahorses in my thread!

Awww! You shoulda put the puppy, that is an instant win.

Oooh, that kinda ninja! Congrats!

Thanks, O first NR reefing buddy. Dyu remember last year in October we crossed paths in the sky flying to and from overseas. We had just become friends on here and you missed the shopping spree I had hosted. Time flies.

Now I get to see your bloody disgusting wounds and clean out the salt creep on your fuge. Friendship. Bah.

Edited by metrokat
Eugene! Thank you so much, I miss you around these parts and I hope you read that in my reef profile too. Come back soon okay?

Miss you guys too. I check in time to time to keep up with all of your progress :D

Thanks, O first NR reefing buddy. Dyu remember last year in October we crossed paths in the sky flying to and from overseas. We had just become friends on here and you missed the shopping spree I had hosted. Time flies.

Now I get to see your bloody disgusting wounds and clean out the salt creep on your fuge. Friendship. Bah.

:wub:

Woop woop! All the benefits of being a friend of kgoldy on NR. Gore and salt creep. :)

Btw, my gorgeous ###### castles have a new assailant ... it's getting covered by the dreaded Grape Caulerpa. For serious. The caulerpa is growing out of the water!

Salt-creep is a bad word?