ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Like this many (to scale):

DollHeadBig.jpg

For somethin' around this many:

deer-hunting-car-accidents-2.jpg

...and that's the full size dude, Kat.

I don't have a full head but I've got a few sets of antlers out in my shed. Trade? ;)

Spiderman Zoanthids

IMG_9721.JPG

Still looking for wonder woman coral so I can make an avengers corner. I've got superman, spiderman, incredible hulk, oh wait still need captain america. What about Batman, any corals called Batman?

altolamprologus

You guys talk waaaaayyyy too much!

Anyway, Kat, how dare you sell your black suns!!!! I would have taken them and bought you a pair of heels in return, autographed by me of course.

Don't get a seahare for your friend's tank. They mow down the algae really quick but once you get rid of it, the algae grows back right where it was. It's like they leave "roots" in the rock. An urchin, however, scrapes off the surface layer of rock so it gets every scrap of algae.

Zeph, you named a clam after me? :wub:

BTW I really like that green one. I might have to nap that!!!!

Zeph, you named a clam after me? :wub:

BTW I really like that green one. I might have to nap that!!!!

Yes I did sweatheart. And it is the most beautiful, most awesome clam I have ever had. I even have a wager riding on the success of this item...and as you can tell about me - I do not like to lose!

YOU THINKIN OF NAPPIN MY CLAM ??? HAVE I MET MY MATCH OR WHAT!!??!!??!!!! Babe...you wont have to because when we hook up all my clams will be yours....and of course, your clam will be MINE.

jedimasterben
YOU THINKIN OF NAPPIN MY CLAM ??? HAVE I MET MY MATCH OR WHAT!!??!!??!!!! Babe...you wont have to because when we hook up all my clams will be yours....and of course, your clam will be MINE.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Hey Ben, I was going to PM you about this but guess I will just do it here on kats rag..i mean thread. Can you recommend an LED system for my 20 gal long nano ? Hopefully one that is strong enough for small clams too ?? Maybe a t5/led combo ? I see you da man when it comes to lighting, and you know all I know is halides.THanks!

Edited by ZephNYC
Yes I did sweatheart. And it is the most beautiful, most awesome clam I have ever had. I even have a wager riding on the success of this item...and as you can tell about me - I do not like to lose!

excited4.gif

Edited by pablom617
jedimasterben
Hey Ben, I was going to PM you about this but guess I will just do it here on kats rag..i mean thread. Can you recommend an LED system for my 20 gal nano ? Hopefully one that is strong enough for small clams too ?? Maybe a t5/led combo ? I see you da man when it comes to lighting, and you know all I know is halides.THanks!

T5 combo, Psh. I'll PM you the specifics here in a little while.

Are you afraid of a soldering iron?

Kat, Holy Kat :o

Now what did I do?

I have to step in and police any flirt you get on publicly with my future spouse. Knock it off or the Blue Squamosa is NAPPED.

jedimasterben
I have to step in and police any flirt you get on publicly with my future spouse. Knock it off or the Blue Squamosa is NAPPED.

oh sNAP.

Now what did I do?

HOLY JEALOUSY BATGIRL!!!!! Dont worry, when I fly Alto in and put her up at the Ritz, we'll take you out for a frappachino.

HOLY JEALOUSY BATGIRL!!!!! Dont worry, when I fly Alto in and put her up at the Ritz, we'll take you out for a frappachino.

oh honey, if you only knew my credit score.....

Can you make mine an espresso frap light? I'll take a tall. thanks.

Also the Ritz is not where it's at. The Royal Plaza suite at the Royal Plaza is $30K a night.

That's what I'm talkin' about. I'll take my frap now. kthx.

Or the 4 seasons, that's about the same price

jedimasterben
oh honey, if you only knew my credit score.....

Can you make mine an espresso frap light? I'll take a tall. thanks.

Also the Ritz is not where it's at. The Royal Plaza suite at the Royal Plaza is $30K a night.

That's what I'm talkin' about. I'll take my frap now. kthx.

Or the 4 seasons, that's about the same price

Psh, chump change. ;)

For you, Kat, I'd tell 'em to plate the walls in platinum first.

@Zeph why don't you have any tank threads? You just randomly throw out beautiful pictures of tanks filled with clams with no details!

:angry:

jedimasterben
@Zeph why don't you have any tank threads? You just randomly throw out beautiful pictures of tanks filled with clams with no details!

this.

Hi Pablom617, THank you for the compliment. I know there are threads for larger, non nano systems here, so I should. I do plan on doing a thread on my main reef system, which is a 210 g. and a 125 g, both sharing a 125g sump. It is under heavy construction at this time and Im just not ready to show it yet..but soon!! I felt it would be more appropriate on Manhattan Reefs, as opposed to a nano forum, but since this forum has become like family I will do it here. Also, I am about to start my first nano and will definitely do a build here on NR. I'm Just glad yall are interested...Thanks!!!

Psh, chump change. ;)

For you, Kat, I'd tell 'em to plate the walls in platinum first.

Can they do that at the Howard Johnsons inn??

hardyyy harrr harrrrrrr :P

Edited by ZephNYC