Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I just love this green clam - :wub: my system is too new for clams but I wanted to order it :ninja:

These green and yellows are more difficult to keep than the blues for sure. This one is doing well and has been in quarantine since July7. In all honesty 99% of the people I know who purchase these large clams lose them within 3 months, usuall from Pinched mantle disease. The smaller aquacultured ones seem to do better, and are more appropriate for nano tanks anyway. I am trying some new tricks with this one and am keeping my fingers crossed.

so purdy! I see MY chromis you fish napper! I also see MY Bunny the clam, you clam napper!

And here's the little blue squamosa, who shall be named Kat, that Zeph is about to get

It's wittle

524297_440452059332878_1812551756_n.jpg

LMAOOOooOOooOOoo..Yea...wait till you see what I NAP NEXT.

...and yes, Kat went and found me a somewhat affordable super rare true solid blue squamosa. Even better is I think it is aquacultured. And Yes, I will name it Kat. and it will sit right next to Alto, my Grade A maxima.

Edited by ZephNYC
jedimasterben

Are you taking suggestions? If so, please nap Kat down to FL. kthx.

...and yes, Kat went and found me a somewhat affordable super rare true solid blue squamosa. Even better is I think it is aquacultured. And Yes, I will name it Kat. and it will sit right next to Alto, my Grade A maxima.

You crack me up! Thanks for listening to my rant today. Hug.

I just poured a nice glass of Malbec. Ahh what a day.

Are you taking suggestions? If so, please nap Kat down to FL. kthx.

:wub:

You crack me up! Thanks for listening to my rant today. Hug.

I just poured a nice glass of Malbec. Ahh what a day.

:wub:

I had a soda glass of out-of-the-box Vella Merlot.

Likeasir.jpg

I'm stickin' with my 6oz pour of Malbec.

I had a 300 dollar glass of wine during my girlfriends parents anniversary. I had no idea it was that much till after they gave it to me.

Do you have any close ups of specific focal points in your tank? Sort of like how you have the close ups of dingbat?

pretty sure you just accidentally the whole thing.

:lol:

Lol, I'm guessing you said erased, but also erased the word "erased" yourself?

I figured they were off limits :(. If I had only known. Are those pink zippers on the left side? The ones I have I can't keep happy for anything.

Edited by patback
I figured they were off limits :(. If I had only known. Are those pink zippers on the left side? The ones I have I can't keep happy for anything.

Zoanthid names confuse me but I think pink zippers actually are speckled palys, so no these that you see here are different.

Ooh. Either I have 2 different ones that look very similar on one plug, or sometimes they don't have too many speckles, or even none at all. If the new tank arraignment doesn't make them happy I might get rid of them. They either shrink down from the quarter sized polyps I originally bought, to the size of a pencil eraser in any light at all(with great coloring), or I can keep them in complete darkness where they actually grow and multiply, but turn almost black.

If you feel like getting in the car and taking a drive my way, Pat, you can buy my black suns. I don't spot feed them enough, they could use a smaller tank to live in.

If you feel like getting in the car and taking a drive my way, Pat, you can buy my black suns. I don't spot feed them enough, they could use a smaller tank to live in.

How much for how many heads?