Innovative Marine Aquariums

It's not, revive is not a good dip for smooth skin acros period. Look at the SPS forum over on RC, lots of experience collected with lots of hard core SPS keepers over the years. Just about everyone has to deal with AEFW at some point, even the zealots who preach dip and QT acros (like that's effing reasonable). If you are in the states and can get Bayer then it is by far the safest and most effective dip for acros.

Acros suck, care of acros sucks. That's why we like them. Thank you, can I have another? :)

I don't know what to say. Cause I've used it for years with no problems. A sensitive coral + AEFW + dip = not a happy coral. I'm not gonna change my dip to save a coral that's already a goner. Maybe if things get worse, but as of right now, revive is working aside from the Hawkins.

It's killing my worms, so I'm gonna keep using it. If it didn't work, that's an entirely different story.

Lol yep. Hows everything doing

Good. Besides the Hawkins.

Parameters are all good. Tank looks cleaner.

No bugs on an LPS. I can't find any on the sps either, and I check every couple minutes. The only patch of chewed flesh was on that piece of Kat, but there's likely some in the back of the coral which I can get a good visual on. I took the stag out and dipped, nothing came off. There's a few mushrooms that I can't get out either that have some FW on them. :(

• Like 2

Reefwise.

BTR only had the yellow coris wrasses. 2 of them, and I bought one.

Interesting. They said they got one in last week and someone bought it right away. Hopefully this one is still there when I go this weekend. Why do they have to open at 2pm today...blah.

Interesting. They said they got one in last week and someone bought it right away. Hopefully this one is still there when I go this weekend. Why do they have to open at 2pm today...blah.

I know! I want to go today. I still might. I haven't committed yet.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your tank troubles, hope it gets better soon I've always enjoyed your vids on YouTube.

Your story or realy impressive keeping a long distance reef tank.

Good luck

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your tank troubles, hope it gets better soon I've always enjoyed your vids on YouTube.

Your story or realy impressive keeping a long distance reef tank.

Good luck

Thanks for the positive vibes man. I appreciate it.

Hang in there, Roger, you've got a plan and you aren't hesitating to put it in place and change it as needed. Your tank is so beautiful - you will pull through!

• Like 1

Hang in there, Roger, you've got a plan and you aren't hesitating to put it in place and change it as needed. Your tank is so beautiful - you will pull through!

Thanks teeny. I'm very optimistic I think removing them and getting a wrasse was a great start to this battle.

• Like 3