Coral Vue Hydros

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

14 pages and the water is still cloudy?

No actually it's clear now. I just haven't taken any pics

I think I need to post an index on the first post telling people what pages have stuff that actually relate to the tank and what is just useless junk

No actually it's clear now. I just haven't taken any pics

I think I need to post an index on the first post telling people what pages have stuff that actually relate to the tank and what is just useless junk

it might help the not-so-chatty people :P

new piccys? please.... :flower:

Fiiiine :P

Anyways, I'm dying to order some macros, but I have 2 problems :(

1. I haz no moneys. (Actually, I still own my dad for a new ballast for one of my other tanks)

2. Reefcleaners has no codium :tears: I'm going to pm John and see when he can try to get some in stock. I'm also going to try to see if he could get any macro grass shrimps for me :D

Fiiiine :P

Anyways, I'm dying to order some macros, but I have 2 problems :(

1. I haz no moneys. (Actually, I still own my dad for a new ballast for one of my other tanks)

2. Reefcleaners has no codium :tears: I'm going to pm John and see when he can try to get some in stock. I'm also going to try to see if he could get any macro grass shrimps for me :D

that stinks. i've been having the same problem...now i'm getting money again and i have to decide between the tank and clothes[there's this shirt...lol :P ]

that stinks. i've been having the same problem...now i'm getting money again and i have to decide between the tank and clothes[there's this shirt...lol :P ]

Lol it's a hard choice! I got some money for my 16th birthday and went to the mall with friends to celebrate...I told myself I needed to save some for my tanks......yeah that didn't happen xD

Oh, sorry I missed your post above, I can't get the trimma I want cause they're too rare :(

Here pics, sorry these are with the webcam again, Idk where my dad put the camera <_<

post-53893-1285286111_thumb.jpg

post-53893-1285286124_thumb.jpg

Lol it's a hard choice! I got some money for my 16th birthday and went to the mall with friends to celebrate...I told myself I needed to save some for my tanks......yeah that didn't happen xD

Oh, sorry I missed your post above, I can't get the trimma I want cause they're too rare :(

Here pics, sorry these are with the webcam again, Idk where my dad put the camera <_<

ah, geez...the lure of the shiney stores, lol!

too about about the goby.

the more the water clears, the more i like that scape :P:D

ah, geez...the lure of the shiney stores, lol!

too about about the goby.

the more the water clears, the more i like that scape :P:D

Lol I can't ignore the sparkley floors of Forever 21!

Really? I think the neon goby will really love the "valleys" and awesomeness of the rock on the right :)

Lol I can't ignore the sparkley floors of Forever 21!

Really? I think the neon goby will really love the "valleys" and awesomeness of the rock on the right :)

haha. aeropostale and american eagle are my biggest problems in the mall...oh, and gap :o:mellow::lol:

like i said, i'm a big fan of the 'less-is-more' scaping look....i might come steal those rocks, lol :P [j/k :o !!]

haha. aeropostale and american eagle are my biggest problems in the mall...oh, and gap :o:mellow::lol:

like i said, i'm a big fan of the 'less-is-more' scaping look....i might come steal those rocks, lol :P [j/k :o !!]

Lol I always go to forever 21 but hardly ever buy anything xD

I love aero, although most of their clothes have "aeropostale" all over them so I can only buy so many before it becomes weird :lol:

Yeah, I wanted more room on the sandbed, I guess I got it with this scape :P

Ohhhh I need to put a heater in there....

Hahaha only the rock on the right is awesome, so I don't think it's worth the airfare :ninja:

Lol I always go to forever 21 but hardly ever buy anything xD

I love aero, although most of their clothes have "aeropostale" all over them so I can only buy so many before it becomes weird :lol:

Yeah, I wanted more room on the sandbed, I guess I got it with this scape :P

Ohhhh I need to put a heater in there....

Hahaha only the rock on the right is awesome, so I don't think it's worth the airfare :ninja:

yeah, i know what you mean, i try to keep an even ratio of aero to AE shirts and hoodies :P

no i guess it isn't worth the cost...why not just ship it to me ;) ?

B)

yeah, i know what you mean, i try to keep an even ratio of aero to AE shirts and hoodies :P

no i guess it isn't worth the cost...why not just ship it to me ;) ?

B)

Hahaha but AE is so expensive! :(

Hmmmmm nah :P

True, because mine's awesomer.

Lol a little competitive Kazooie? :P

Hahaha but AE is so expensive! :(

Hmmmmm nah :P

that's what sales are for...i wait until the shirts are bogo before i get 'em[on this same happy note, aero has all their hoodies half off right now :DB) ].

ah rats :huh::P !

Hey, Christina :P

Hope I win, could really use the light, thanks for posting!!!!!!!!

Lol you already knew my name :P

Hahaha if you win, you have to somehow give half to me :ninja:

that's what sales are for...i wait until the shirts are bogo before i get 'em[on this same happy note, aero has all their hoodies half off right now :DB) ].

ah rats :huh::P !

omgsh really? I need to go to the mall!!

hey yoshii!!!

just read up on your thread!

youy did a pretty koo job on the whole D-rimming thing

the tank looks sick with the lil rock scape to the side!

is that powerhead all you gots in the tank?

hey yoshii!!!

just read up on your thread!

youy did a pretty koo job on the whole D-rimming thing

the tank looks sick with the lil rock scape to the side!

is that powerhead all you gots in the tank?

Lol, you read all of this thread?

Thanks :) It took me a couple hours, but it looks awesome now

Yeah, I forgot the heater I was going to put in this tank at my mom's house. I do have another one, but it heats the water up to like 90*F :scarry:

Lol, you read all of this thread?

Thanks :) It took me a couple hours, but it looks awesome now

Yeah, I forgot the heater I was going to put in this tank at my mom's house. I do have another one, but it heats the water up to like 90*F :scarry:

well most of it! i skimmed through it and saw your pix of the tank

my boss is gone so i dont have to worry bout him poppin in and out of my office and catching me

your threads are always full of randome stuff and are fun to read! lol

(ps i like the "chat box" piece in your sig thingy lol)

so wats gona end up living in this lil fish shack??

goby?