Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

Lol, you read all of this thread?

Thanks :) It took me a couple hours, but it looks awesome now

Yeah, I forgot the heater I was going to put in this tank at my mom's house. I do have another one, but it heats the water up to like 90*F :scarry:

that could be useful when you wanna cook everything in the tank...you could loan it out to local reefers as an exterminator.... :haha:

well most of it! i skimmed through it and saw your pix of the tank

my boss is gone so i dont have to worry bout him poppin in and out of my office and catching me

your threads are always full of randome stuff and are fun to read! lol

(ps i like the "chat box" piece in your sig thingy lol)

so wats gona end up living in this lil fish shack??

goby?

i couldn't find it either :P:huh:

Haha I wouldn't blame you if you don't want to look back in this thread :P

2x ocellaris clowns, currently residing in my 55gal

1x Neon goby (it looks like I won't be able to get a trimma)

A nudist? :lol:

:P:eek:

well most of it! i skimmed through it and saw your pix of the tank

my boss is gone so i dont have to worry bout him poppin in and out of my office and catching me

your threads are always full of randome stuff and are fun to read! lol

(ps i like the "chat box" piece in your sig thingy lol)

so wats gona end up living in this lil fish shack??

goby?

Hahaha you actually like all the random stuff? Most people hate it :P

I think it also doubles as a warning...:lol:

2x Ocellaris Clowns, they're in my 55 right now

1x Neon Goby

that could be useful when you wanna cook everything in the tank...you could loan it out to local reefers as an exterminator.... :haha:

i couldn't find it either :P:huh:

:P:eek:

Lol yeah, I just use it for mixing saltwater, then I take it out a little while before I change water, perfect temp :)

It's in the first post...

Lol Kazooie is weird :P

You know, clowns might need a little more room. ;)

Looks pretty good, but the "modern" look with less rock looks strange on a wood stand and clear background. I would add a bit.

You know, clowns might need a little more room. ;)

Looks pretty good, but the "modern" look with less rock looks strange on a wood stand and clear background. I would add a bit.

:P

I don't really think this scape is that great, it looks so empty lol

But I plan to put caulpera proliferia in the empty corner/back area, it should fill it up nicely :)

Haha I have a feeling the fw planted aquarist in me is going to show in this project :P

Oh, I'm probably going to throw in 1-2 tonga branch pieces and maybe a nice small kinda-branching rock that is covered with lots of purple coralline

Ok, good. To be honest, and I didn't want to say this earlier, I think it looks like crap with only 2 rocks. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your honesty, but don't worry, There will be rocks in there soon! The blue sponge is on a huge rock lol and I'm sure I'll add little rocks with macros and stuff, this is just the basic/main scape, and if I added more rock, like in the other scape, they're wouldn't be enough room for macros, and then you wouldn't be able to see those rocks anyways :P

lol Your welcome.

Ok, more rocks are good. I'll start a new official thread for my 15 so you can criticize it and feel fair. :lol:

Lol you know with the old scape, I wouldn't have been able to even fit the blue sponge in there (it's pretty fat)

Wait, didn't you already have one about it?

I don't think I've ever seen a blue sponge irl. Pics?

Yeah, but I did some major changes to it and am going to post it else where. ;)

It's beautiful!! Really bright blue :) I'll try to get a phone pic of it today, and see if I can get it on the computer

omgomgomg

i've got one in my ten and the little stinker only uses half the tank :huh::P

Lol I have two adult mocha clowns in a 10gal right now, and they only hang out in less than 1/4 of the tank <_<

lol Ok.

Yay! Made $50 at my lfs for working 3 hours!!!!!!!!

Nice! :D

Ohh I forgot to snap a pic of the sponge, but it looks like this, except it's bigger

Blue%20sponge.jpg

But it's this color:

blue-sponge.jpg

Also, I picked up a K1 and a bottle of Oyster Feast today :)

Yay!

That's a cool sponge. You should get a long horned box fish for the tank. I saw one today and fell in love!!!!!

Lol nooo way, they grow over a foot long! There's a big one at the LFS and it hates me.... but at least the other 2 small ones still like me :D