Pod Your Reef

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

Awhh :tears: I got salt in my eyes too but I was immune by the end of the week :D

There are some awesome yellow and black striped fish there too :lol: Well, theres tons of fish there anyways :P haha :)

Edited by Jules24
Yesh :P The good news is he was cute ;D The bad news is my parents grounded me <_< I snorkel every summer in Rocky Point, Mexico :)

Haha lucky :P Unless you were coughing alot or something embarrassing..

I wanna go snorkeling :(

haha :lol: I wasn't snorkeling. Just sticking my head with goggles in very shallow water. I wish I could see gunnels and sculpins soo badly!

Oh lol xD That doesn't count!

Usually sculpins are "those darting things" and you really have to go to the right beach and lift up the right rocks for gunnels :P Still pretty cool thoug

The only reason a lady should have a sponge and feather duster is to clean her man's house, and then back to her kitchen, which the man owns. :P:lol:

Very funny :P

Anyways, sorry about taking so long on the pics, they'll be up soon!

The only reason a lady should have a sponge and feather duster is to clean her man's house, and then back to her kitchen, which the man owns. :P:lol:

:huh::angry::P

Very funny :P

Anyways, sorry about taking so long on the pics, they'll be up soon!

yay :happy:

Love those feather dusters!

Those are really cool. Look kinda like my feather dusters. But the one's that aren't brown (2 of them) are actually coco worms. ;)

Lol well the brown one is a feather duster, the whiter one is coco worm :D

pics in the tank?

those worms both look healthy

what do you plan to feed to them?

my wife would really like me to get a duster but I'm reluctant because I worry about them getting enough food in my tiny system