inTank Media Baskets

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

Idk, they've just been sitting in a cup with a plug, shell, and water over night lol They are sooo tiny I don't want to lose them by putting them in a tank. One is gray and the other is red, kinda cool looking, but the sound they make is kinda annoying for my family

Aww so sorry to hear Yoshi :(

I would gladly take the pistols of your hand but I don't have a tank right now :(

Well, at least I work at my LFS, so I can get new fish, I know they're some blue sponge and a neat feather duster still there. :) optimism!

Lol well that's your fault! :P Get you tank up and running!

Actually, they are soooooo small, I think they would get lost even in a 1/2 or 1/4gal tank. Something like a test tube would be huge for them lol I'll try to get some pics

decisions... so my mom is getting me a new cell phone (&plan) and there's no texting included, it's either no texting at all, or pay $20/month for unlimited. So my brother and sister said they are willing to pay their share if I chip in too. So that's $6.67 a month, which would be subtracted from my $10/month allowance. I want to text, since I text my friends/family every single day, but I also want to have $$$ for my tanks.....but then I would only get like $3 a month to pay for my tanks :tears:

Good thing I'm working at my LFS, but for other stuff I can't get there, like the macros I want for this tank I need to order online. ughh if only money would rain down from the sky! :(

PM me your name and address and I will hook a sista up with nice macros for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omgomgomg

I can ship out on Thursday for Friday delivery ;)

I hate to see a hard working teen suffer... :lol:

PM me your name and address and I will hook a sista up with nice macros for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omgomgomg

I can ship out on Thursday for Friday delivery ;)

I hate to see a hard working teen suffer... :lol:

Really? You would do that? :haha:

That would be awesome!!! omgomgomg omgomgomg

Thank you so much!!! :D

I'll PM you :)

Or human...? :o

let's hope not......:scarry::P

:lol:

nope... I just haven't had time to post more for sale and they grow fast in my tank :mellow::happy:

I have plenty o' fishy poo :P

Yummy fish poo! :lol:

:lol:

nope... I just haven't had time to post more for sale and they grow fast in my tank :mellow::happy:

hehe, that's good for me, i keep meaning to PM you about some macros... :happy:

Not really big news, but most heads of the lobo are really healing up quickly! about 4 look like they're fully healed(or really close) :D

My beautiful bright neon(it didn't fade under PCs!) montipora setosa isn't doing good though :( It's really bleached, I've been trying to feed it with oyster feast, but I think it's also starting to get RTN :tears: