Pod Your Reef

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

Yep :happy:

I'm making a new thread too :happydance: The thread right now might turn into my "Tidepool Adventure Thread". Basiclly documenting things I see at the tidepools.

Oooh cool! I like looking at this site after I visit tidepools, it's cool to know the name of what you're looking at!

http://seanet.stanford.edu/RockyShore/index.html

I know most of that stuff won't able to tidepools over there, but maybe it could help?

Yeah lots of seaweeds and macros. Just brown ones though. Found a nice green ulva like algae today.

There are a few non colorful nems. The ones I once saw were smaller than my finger nail and where pure white.

haha fish are extremely hard to find. I found a really awesome, tiny fish yesterday but I can't find my ID book. <_< If it is what I think it is, I'll be stunned.

I once saw a tiny little flounder while snorkeling in 4 inches of water :P

Yeah lots of seaweeds and macros. Just brown ones though. Found a nice green ulva like algae today.

There are a few non colorful nems. The ones I once saw were smaller than my finger nail and where pure white.

haha fish are extremely hard to find. I found a really awesome, tiny fish yesterday but I can't find my ID book. <_< If it is what I think it is, I'll be stunned.

I once saw a tiny little flounder while snorkeling in 4 inches of water :P

Most of the nems I see are the giant green ones, or green with pink tips

I've only seen 1 rockfish(a long time ago), 1 unk fish that kinda looked like a mini bass, sculpins, and gunnels(only on my most recent trip) as far as fish go over here

Lol how do you snorkel in 4" of water??

funny-pictures-cat-caught-his-tail-and-might-fall.jpg

I thought you said you were going to stop? <_<