SaltCritters.com

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

I'll get some new pics up in a little bit, I think there's too much rock in there, I'm going to take a piece or two out later.

But I'm supposed to be doing homework right now so you guys will have to wait :P

Because I have a ton of it <_<

And I need to do stuff later, like dishes, work on your poster, reaquascape this tank, clean my room, etc

But maybe I can do my homework near the tank and "accidentally" take a few shots with my webcam ;)

I'm laying on the floor :P

And for the 2nd and 3rd shot I tried to get clearer pics so I lifted up the computer to try to get a good top down view, but it didn't come out right

You should be sorry! :angry:

Lol anyways, later I'm pretty sure I'm going to move the rocks around more, I want to get more open space.. but I also want to try to get the least amount of rock touching the side glass :/ Kinda hard to do without breaking the rock (which I dont want to do because I like the cool shapes)

You should be sorry! :angry:

Lol anyways, later I'm pretty sure I'm going to move the rocks around more, I want to get more open space.. but I also want to try to get the least amount of rock touching the side glass :/ Kinda hard to do without breaking the rock (which I dont want to do because I like the cool shapes)

you could always stack it....maybe... :P

edit: hehe, i'm the first post on page 13 :D:P

Edited by ~LadyBug~

Well it looks cool, but there's not much space. Like that awesome blue sponge, wouldn't fit in there right now.

Who hates homework? I do!

100920-172907.jpg

I'm not even done with just this assignment yet <_<

you could always stack it....maybe... :P

Well then I would have to lean it on the back glass, or have it stick out of the water lol