Cultivated Reef

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

JeffYoshiyuki
Umm some are in my 10gal frag tank, most are at my LFS

Lol, almost nothing. I'm sure there's something that relates to this tank on this thread..somewhere

Oh btw, :welcome: to N-R! :)

thanks

Ok, fine. I forgot to mention she's totally hot.

NOT! :P

Ok, fine. I forgot to mention she's totally hot.

NOT! :P

:rolleyes: LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Yay for copy & paste

Well, just to make the story short, my dad decieded it would be good for the tank to get more natural sunlight or whatever, so, he thought moving the whole thing (with everything in it, rock, sand, water, etc) outside would help.

So basically that roasted everything during the day, and it got pretty cold at night. There weren't any fish in there, just some plants and cool little rock nems. Did I mention he put it out there for a couple days? :slap:

Nems bombed the tank, I had to take out the rock, put it in the sun, take out most of the sand, plants were goners, so I'm kinda starting over I guess. I cleaned it out, added some sand from my 20gal, mixed new sw, added rock from my 20gal and the 2 pieces that were in this tank (cleaned of course).

Right now they're just a powerhead in there for some flow, I'm still planning on added more rock, I'm just not sure on the aquascape yet. I will also add in some more sand.

No update pics cause the tank is still pretty cloudy from the sand

Oh, the blue sponge, coco worm, and feather duster are still at the LFS, apparently lots of people love my sponge, so I might try to break off some pieces(with the rock, I remember AM!)

It won't fit in my other 10gal right now cause half of it is a giant blob of chaeto, the of half of the tank has a frag rack, and some LR

I thought so. :lol:

I've specifically told my parents not to mess with MY tanks. Forgot to mention my buckets once, and now it still has "dog chocolate" stains on it. :rant:

Yeah, I tell my dad not to mess with it..ESPECIALLY not to move it when it's full of water!!

Lol my dad always wants to use my buckets for like cleaner stuff, it's annoying to tell him that no, rinsing it out good after will not be good enough xD

What's this, an actually update? With pictures??? omgomgomg

Last week I had thrown in some rock, but I couldn't aquascape because it was so cloudy from the sand, so today I scaped the tank in about 5 min LOL

Not exactly "minimal rockwork" anymore..

DSC03178.jpg

DSC03179.jpg

DSC03180.jpg

DSC03181.jpg