ReefCleaners.org

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

briansbelle

yay!!! sooo whats the verdict, or are you still counting? :)

i cant wait till they get here, i am stoked!!

will be a great late bday present for me!!! B)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should be there. There's always an amusing difference between the number of people who said they were going to order X and the number that actually ordered and paid. That said, Escaudio is counting them up tonight and so we should have numbers shortly.

We ended up with 120 in So Cal (10 people).

couldn't agree more faerl but that's part of the risk with these internet groupbuy.. with that said, I think we have no doubts about the 200 mark for this buy.

YAY!

Sorry guys I became a uncle saturday so been in and out of the hospital. She came a little early so they are taking extra precautions... I will update the thread very soon working out some details right now.

Had two transactions from PayPal paid to a Scott Nelson. $40 and $43 same day.

I would suggest everyone check thier PayPal / Bank accounts.

I'm in NO WAY pointing fingers or questioning this GB. Just passing on info.

Came right after sending $ for this GB.

I'll say again:

I'm in NO WAY pointing fingers or questioning this GB. Just passing on info.

Probably TOTALLY UNRELATED....just an fyi.

Thanks, Brian for all your hard work and congrats on the "Uncle".

I checked my accounts and everything is in order, thank you for passing along the info! BTW theres no way it could possibly be related unless you gave me your account info. Paypal is very safe compared to using a card or check. ;) They will straighten it out quickly I'm sure!

Had two transactions from PayPal paid to a Scott Nelson. $40 and $43 same day.

wait, who is Scott Nelson? My $$ went to Brian

No one. He was just pointing out that he had a mysterious transaction appear on his paypal account (from a Scott Nelson) which coincidentally occurred shortly after he made his payment for the group buy. Basically, if you have a mysterious charge on your credit card the first thing you do is check the last couple of places you used it. The group buy was the last place he had happened to used his paypal account so he was just making sure that no one else had run into the problem. No one else appears to have and it looks like the mysterious charge had nothing to do with the group buy. He was just telling everyone to double check "just in case". Nothing to worry about for the rest of us.

He was just telling everyone to double check "just in case". Nothing to worry about for the rest of us.

Exactly....Don't want to start a panic. As I said, I'm sure it's totally unrelated. Just giving a heads up and some info ....

I'm totally satisfied with Brian's efforts and communication. I would definitely get in on another GB. No prob.

I'm totally satisfied with Brian's efforts and communication. I would definitely get in on another GB. No prob.

you can say that again :) Just cant wait to get these buggers in my tank...ARGH! :D

I just found out that it is possible there is a delay in our shipping. I spoke with our supplier and so far he has only recieved about half of his order. That is the full extent of what I know right now I will keep you all posted up to the hour or so. Thanks.

Archived