ReefCleaners.org

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
briansbelle

mine are here and in the tank settling in nicely, none melted...all the rics and zoas made it in great shape...they look great!!

Ran into a vendor at our open house that said he'd give me $4.50ea on a GB. For next time guys!

I guess I could go collecting in the keys also ;).

I should have mine soon!!! Pictures will be online shortly after!

Hi Brian,

II ordered 10 of the Ricordia and I'm wondering if they might arrive today. Can you let me know so I can be there when they arrive?

Thanks,

Todd

mine are here and in the tank settling in nicely, none melted...all the rics and zoas made it in great shape...they look great!!

What was the color range? Mostly greens and blues or did you get some others as well?

briansbelle

i got mostly greens and blues, but i do see a few that show promise of being rainbow or close to an orangish color...

i will update once my lights come on...

We got our shipment in about 30 minutes ago. Pictures wouldn't be at interesting even if I had a camera as they're all packed up in tiny little containers. However, same deal here.... lots of greens, a couple of blues. :(

To be FAIR, this is still a great price for green rics.

i agree, this is a great deal. It would have been nice to get a rainbow or oranges, but it wasn't promised...oh well :D

they still did a good job getting this put together for us.

Yeah, still a great price for rics. It would have been nice to have a few of some different colors but that's part of fun of this type of buy. Also, according to Brian it's not unusual for yellows to disguise themselves as greens when they're stressed. We'll see what they do once we get them in some nice light. :-)

Well checking in and you guessed it green and blues. I would hold your judgments on the rics for at least 7 days. ALL of my yellow ric's came to me as green it took some of them 2 weeks to settle in. I have confirmed with several people the poor color asst. is do to the weather conditions recently in FL I personally do not understand that but I have 3 independent sources saying the same thing. If anyone is interested in a GB that will garantee colors please send me a email escaudio@gmail.com just to show me intrest. I will be placing a personal order in three weeks. It will be more money but not much more!

briansbelle

some of my rics have began to change color..i believe i have 4 rainbows, a pinkish orange one,and a neat yellow, some neon green and some mint green ones, a few blues..

all in all my little ric garden is gonna be sweet!!

i will update pics as soon as i charge my camera battery...lol

some of my rics have began to change color..i believe i have 4 rainbows, a pinkish orange one,and a neat yellow, some neon green and some mint green ones, a few blues..

all in all my little ric garden is gonna be sweet!!

i will update pics as soon as i charge my camera battery...lol

do you remember what colors they started as? i will still be stoke with greens and blues. This is actually my first live anything purchase for my tank :D

briansbelle

most of the greens and blues were green and blue when i got them...the yellow was more of a greenish color..and the rainbows were just too pissed off to tell what color they were...lol

Hi Brian,

II ordered 10 of the Ricordia and I'm wondering if they might arrive today. Can you let me know so I can be there when they arrive?

Thanks,

Todd

Arrived home tonight...Rics on the porch! Out of the ten it looks like 2 are orange 1 is rainbow and the rest look green or blue... all look healthy! Great deal, thanks again Brian.

I am way excited about mine! We got several different greens, blues, a couple purple/pinks, rainbows, yellow...3-4 mouths on some, some almost split! Ready to see these guys really colored up!

all bragging must stop until i get mine tonight........ its not fair since im still without :D

glad to hear all is well with the orders..... Brian did a great job

THANKS BRIAN

Ordered 25 rics directly and got all greens and purpleish/grey ones. Not a single orange/yellow/rainbow.

These suckers better color up!

Archived