inTank Media Baskets

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got mine today! Mostly Blues and Greens but they did get stressed so we will see what they look like in a few weeks! Though I can not complain for $6 bucks a ric its a good deal in my eyes! Thanks again to Brain for putting this all together and holding them for me as well. I definitely appreciate it! I'll be in for the premium buy as well.

glennr1978
I could be wrong but I believe each group was sent their packages directly. If I'm right only myself and another person actually got ours directly from him. So, if that is true there would be no way for him to rip-off anyone. If this is not the case i'm still not sure if that's ripping people off as much as it would be crappy and dishonest. I picked mine up directly from him 3 days after the shipment came in and like I said before I got some pretty decent stuff. I switched over to MH last week and a few of mine are starting to color up and change colors. I would definitely get in on a GB hosted by him again. However, I wouldn't get in on another 6.00 ric GB, I think I have all I need of those. Glenn you need to put together a GB for some of those sweet Coralmorphologic pieces. I'm tired of dropping 15-20.00 a polyp for that quality.

Lol, not a chance!! I've done a small amount of selling corals online and it's just not worth the effort IMO. You couldn't pay me to try to organize and maintain a GB.

FYI, a couple of my rics are starting to show a little color. They aren't looking like they will be anything spectacular, just more blues and greens. Good enough for "filler" corals.

On another note, for some strange reason this GB (and a key PM from a member here) has inspired me to set up a new tank. This one will be solely dedicated rics & zoas. I've already started ordering the equipment and the tank should be up and running in the next month or two.

briansbelle

did anyone else ever recieve their refund for the rics? i have not recieved mine and havent heard anything else about it...

its only $18 but that would come in handy right now...since my car is broke(struts went out)

did anyone else ever recieve their refund for the rics? i have not recieved mine and havent heard anything else about it...

its only $18 but that would come in handy right now...since my car is broke(struts went out)

nada......

Archived