007-5.jpg

big blue one on left was not part of the GB

009-6.jpg

pink,blue and rainbow werent part of the GB,

011-6.jpg

the one in the very back is the awesome one:

it has whitish colored bumps but the under part of it its orangish pink

009-6.jpg

i just had a heart to heart with my rics, and they started to turn orange, pink, blue, and I even have a pastel yellow :D

again, please post feedback for the person that helped get this together for all of us! link 1st post, this page :D

i just had a heart to heart with my rics, and they started to turn orange, pink, blue, and I even have a pastel yellow :D

again, please post feedback for the person that helped get this together for all of us! link 1st post, this page :D

. . . . Pics??? :D

ill try to get some tonight. They are at a buddies house until my tank finishes it's cycle. I just hope they done change color more.

It looks like I'm the only one that is not 100% satisfied with what I got. I went in on this GB with a friend of mine (Mojorizn) and got 10 rics. Out of my 10 I recieved nothing but very ordinary blue and green rics. I didn't really expect much considering the great price of the rics, but fwiw my money will go to coralmorphologic from here on out when buying rics. I only paid about 50 cents more per ric on my last order with them and the quality of corals I recieved was MUCH higher.

It looks like I'm the only one that is not 100% satisfied with what I got. I went in on this GB with a friend of mine (Mojorizn) and got 10 rics. Out of my 10 I recieved nothing but very ordinary blue and green rics. I didn't really expect much considering the great price of the rics, but fwiw my money will go to coralmorphologic from here on out when buying rics. I only paid about 50 cents more per ric on my last order with them and the quality of corals I recieved was MUCH higher.

i got all blues and greens, but cant complain too much with the great price. was hoping for more color but thats part of the fun with the grab bag type of buys i guess.

no offense on the name calling, but i call it how i see it. unfortunately you're kinda stupid for jumping into a GB that was said from the start there was no guarantee on what would be rec'd, when you claim to get a better product for pennies more. Common sense would have told ME, stick with what is good.

i wasnt expecting much with the colors, but i did receive 2 green, 2 pastel white blues, 2 rainbows, 2 purples and some other light color ones

i wasnt expecting much with the colors, but i did receive 2 green, 2 pastel white blues, 2 rainbows, 2 purples and some other light color ones

Sounds like a good mix? Any pics? I will be getting mine in a few weeks so I am living through you guys at the moment.

i should have pics of mine up tomorrow night. the most interesting one i have is a pastel yellow, pink mouth and the little bubble things are longer than the rest.

I ordered 5, got 6 though :)

Two mint greens, two light blue, one purple/green fringe and one orange/purple. They're not settled yet so no pics :(

Did anyone else not get the extras, for the price lowering?

paid for 20, got 20..... well 19 one was melting. the rest seem to be ok

What I mean is, I ordered 12 at the $6 price, and then I am assuming based on the numbers everyone posted we met the 200 mark, and we were promised extra rics or money refunded in the difference. It's not the big of a deal, its only a ric or two and less than ten buck really, I just wanted to see if anyone got extra or not. i emailed Brian and never got a response.

We did hit the 200, he has confirmed that. And he is currently holding mine for me and I ordered 30 and he said I should be getting 35.

briansbelle

i ordered 25 and got 25....emailed him and he said he is working on it....

still a great deal though even without the freebies, i think :)

I got a message from Brian. He has had some issues come up but is working on it. He will be in contact.

I hope no one thinks I asked that to be smart or rude or anything. I just didn't know if my order was missing something :)

Archived