Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok they will ship tommorrow for Friday delivery. Their still stressed and if one melts in a bag its very likely they will all go. This is in our best intrests to help ensure survivability. Thank you all for your patience!

Ok they will ship tommorrow for Friday delivery. Their still stressed and if one melts in a bag its very likely they will all go. This is in our best intrests to help ensure survivability. Thank you all for your patience!

Woooo how do they look? (Also, thanks a lot!)

okay, just to make sure...we are holding on a little bit longer so they DON'T all "melt", right? If so, let them relax and watch tv so they don't all die :D

okay, just to make sure...we are holding on a little bit longer so they DON'T all "melt", right? If so, let them relax and watch tv so they don't all die :D

Ok, just spoke to Brian because I just had the exact same confusion. They're a little stressed and so they're HOLDING THEM and not shipping until tomorrow to make sure they settle a bit.

For the So Cal people, stay tuned. Our delivery date might be Friday or it might be pushed to Monday. I'll know more by tomorrow obviously.

No, the supplier is holding them and shipping directly to everyone. Brian doesn't even need to touch them. Those of us splitting shipping are just a little different since they go to one place and then we distribute.

ThrivingNanoTang
Just got confirmation on the shipment. So Cal group arrive IS tomorrow. I'll be sending out info first thing in the morning.

BURN HIM! BUUUURRRRRRNNNN HIM!

Archived