SaltCritters.com

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear ya. Had to setup my frag tank to handle some of the extras I'm ordering (wanted some extras to sell/trade down the road). Plenty of room when the new tank is setup, but until then I'm going to be at capacity for a bit.

Well get 20 extra and I'll take them off your hands in a few months haha! JK I wish. Hope this offer comes around again, love those Maxi Minis too. . . alright back to that silicone. . . :ninja:

Well get 20 extra and I'll take them off your hands in a few months haha! JK I wish. Hope this offer comes around again, love those Maxi Minis too. . . alright back to that silicone. . . :ninja:

Yeah, but then you'd need to drive all the way out to California to pick them up. Play on the beach, look at the bikini's. It would be horrible. ;p

Yeah, but then you'd need to drive all the way out to California to pick them up. Play on the beach, look at the bikini's. It would be horrible. ;p

I know! I used to be in Monterey and just couldn't stand it! ;) But you know I think I could handle that, if your in socal that's only a six hour drive and if I get that motorcycle. . .

do we pay you for any extra frags that we would want from his site or do we order those sepperate, do the rics count twords the $200 free shipping or not?

do we pay you for any extra frags that we would want from his site or do we order those sepperate, do the rics count twords the $200 free shipping or not?

I asked this question to Brian the other day. If you want extra frags from the website you can just email him which ones when you send in your order for the rics. He'll just add it to the order and include it in the cost. I don't *believe* the group buy counts towards the $200 free shipping they have listed on the website. The rics are already discounted pretty heavily compared to the normal prices anyway.

That is correct no free shipping on this GB maybe if they were all going to one location..... let me know the frags you want asap! They possibly need to be cut and healed before shipment is made thanks!!!

So just me thinking out loud......So Cal 1 group members should each throw in a dollar and buy Cory an extra Ricordea becuase he's doing an awesome job as the group leader!!!!

So just me thinking out loud......So Cal 1 group members should each throw in a dollar and buy Cory an extra Ricordea becuase he's doing an awesome job as the group leader!!!!

I'd be willing to do that. Faerl, throw in an extra one for yourself. At the very least, I will pay you, faerl, for it when they arrive. :)

I'd be willing to do that. Faerl, throw in an extra one for yourself. At the very least, I will pay you, faerl, for it when they arrive. :)

Heh, thanks. Just trying to keep all our shipping costs down. :D

Remember everyone any coral from Xiongaquatics.com can be combined to your order at no additional cost for shipping!!! Just pay the price for the coral and it's covered and will be shipped directly to you in the box with your ricordea!!!

So all the rics are getting shipped to you, and then you're shipping them out? Or are you just organizing the presales and all are shipped from Xiong?

So all the rics are getting shipped to you, and then you're shipping them out? Or are you just organizing the presales and all are shipped from Xiong?

I am 99% sure that they will be shipped out by Xiong, thus the 40 dollar flat rate overnight as it says on their site and being able to add other items from the site and have it included in your shipping cost. Brian aka Escaudio is organizing this because he gets a discount which he is passing on.

Archived