Coral Vue Hydros

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone in the So Cal group PM me with the shipping information and everything I need to know. I think i want to get 10. Im located in Orange, CA

Can someone in the So Cal group PM me with the shipping information and everything I need to know. I think i want to get 10. Im located in Orange, CA

PM faerl, they're being shipped to his office if I'm not mistaken.

PM'd you info. Let me know if you have any other questions.

you guys will not be disappointed..I have bought rics many times from XA...great service and great corals....here's a pic...

Rics.jpg

deadline tomorrow right?

any update on the website?

im thinking 21 ric's +1 frag variable star ($10)

still trying to finalize the amount.

just a fyi for everyone on here also, someone on the cmas forum pointed out that his ebay username is thaixiong559.

Tango those looks awesome, hopefully we'll have the same results.

The deadline is tommorrow at 10pm cst I can still order the zoas if you know the name without a problem just let me know!!

"if there is anyone wanting to add any frag of coral to their order they can look at the picture on my photobucket:http://s878.photobucket.com/home/xiongaquatics/index" -Thai

!!!!WEBSITE BACK UP!!!!

"can you please let people know that the website is back up. it's

www.xiongaquatics.net instead of the old www.xiongaquatics.com

i had trouble with the old register name so had to change it to .net once

the old name is able to be register again(maybe next month or so) i'll

have it link back to the site. thanks for all your help."

!!!!WEBSITE BACK UP!!!!

"can you please let people know that the website is back up. it's

www.xiongaquatics.net instead of the old www.xiongaquatics.com

i had trouble with the old register name so had to change it to .net once

the old name is able to be register again(maybe next month or so) i'll

have it link back to the site. thanks for all your help."

just added 4 more to the order :D

briansbelle

i'm getting excited! like a kid on xmas...lmao!!

i already have a spot picked out in my 50 gallon for my ric garden...rics on one side, zoa garden opposite side :)

still didnt explain why some are only having to pay 5.25 regadless of the number when the rest of us get to pay 6.00 and hope they get a free ric. the math does not add up with the free ric idea.

still didnt explain why some are only having to pay 5.25 regadless of the number when the rest of us get to pay 6.00 and hope they get a free ric. the math does not add up with the free ric idea.

Not sure where you're reading that. Everyone is $6 per ric. It's going to drop to $5.25 (for everyone) once we have 200 paid for. I'm pretty sure we have well over that ordered, but we were a bit shy of that (last I checked) on those that were paid for. If the price drops and you don't want free rics he's said you could opt for a refund of the difference if you'd like. It's just a lot of people complained about that (paypal refunds are a pain, you end up with money sitting in the account forever because it's never enough for you to have them send you a check).

Here's to hoping it's a good batch!

yes you would have to send a total of $90.64

$48 for the 8 ric's (8x$6.00)

$40 for shipping

$2.64 for the 3% paypal fee.

you have till 10pm tonite to order still.

i believe the refunds were only available for those that payed prior to the new deal, i believe those that payed after don't have the option of a .75 refund when we get over 200. they get free frics if they order enough.

yes you would have to send a total of $90.64

$48 for the 8 ric's (8x$6.00)

$40 for shipping

$2.64 for the 3% paypal fee.

you have till 10pm tonite to order still.

i believe the refunds were only available for those that payed prior to the new deal, i believe those that payed after don't have the option of a .75 refund when we get over 200. they get free frics if they order enough.

If we hit the 200, I would just like my "refund" put towards the shipping fr our sub group. Less of a headache and no more money changing hands ;)

Archived