Top Shelf Aquatics

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

Cory is the man!!!! :bowdown:

Just hoping we can get everyone expressing interest to sign up. So far 9 So Cal people have said they're want some, if even 8 send you their orders we're looking at $5 shipping. Add that with a hit at 200 rics and you've got $5.25 ric's and almost no shipping costs. That would rock. B)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably in for 10-11 of them. Have to iron out details with a few people. How soon will we know if they are $6 or $5.25?

i live in Banning Ca and willing to drive to Corona. count me in

If you're willing to drive to Corona you could add yourself to the So Cal 1 group. I work in Irvine where they're getting delivered but I live in Corona so you could always pick up from there that evening/following morning.

Around then yes. We'll be doing the fastest shipping available so just a matter of when they ship. Should be the 15th give or take a day.

If you're willing to drive to Corona you could add yourself to the So Cal 1 group. I work in Irvine where they're getting delivered but I live in Corona so you could always pick up from there that evening/following morning.

i will drive to Corona in the evening. what would i need to do?

The emais from Xiongaquatics.com go out Monday to advertise for this sale!!!! I have already recieved 2 paypal's and this has not even officially started yet!!! Thanks for your swift actions!!

These pics are from my 8.0MP Canon SD870 IS These are some examples of what I got on the last GB from xiongaquatics.com enjoy!!

These were taken with the girlfriends Nikon D90 dont ask what lens because i dont know... I make this camera look bad, they need to make nikon's for dummies!!

more

post-49202-1269776790_thumb.jpg

post-49202-1269776810_thumb.jpg

post-49202-1269777015_thumb.jpg

post-49202-1269777068_thumb.jpg

I am up to about 24 Rics on my order. When will we know the final pric, $5.25 or $6? I was going to wait to submit the money until I got the final quote?

I cannot give the $5.25 untill there is 200 rics paid for in my paypal when that happens you will get paypaled back the difference or I will throw in extra rics to compensate!! This is the only safe way for me to do it so I don't get burned!!! Thanks!

EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR TOTAL AND ADD 3% FOR PAYPAL FEES!!! THANK YOU!!

briansbelle

payment sent!! i am excited, i will have a zoa garden and a ric garden in my 50 gallon!! yay!!

thanks again!!

belle

Geez I wish I had my tank set up! Smoking deal.

I hear ya. Had to setup my frag tank to handle some of the extras I'm ordering (wanted some extras to sell/trade down the road). Plenty of room when the new tank is setup, but until then I'm going to be at capacity for a bit.

Archived