ReefCleaners.org

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

Likely location for shipping with be Irvine. I have a business address there near the 405/55 freeway connection (usually they deliver early being so close to the airport and a business). That may change depending on what ends up being the most central location. When we get closer to the deadline I'll get a contact list from him for everyone associated with the group and get in contact with everyone so we can arrange pick ups. Any specific questions just pm me.

Perfect, I live about 5 min away from John Wayne

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like were getting close!!!!! As long as everyone actually pays we should reach 200!!!! The price will remain 6 per ricordea untill my paypal account has the 200 paid for!!!!

...price goes to 5.25 per polyp!!! Which is unheard of unless you live in florida!!! ...

I live in FL and I've never seen Ricordea that cheap. I can also never find it snorkeling or diving. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. If any Floridians have any tips for me, my PM box is open...

Looks like were getting close!!!!! As long as everyone actually pays we should reach 200!!!! The price will remain 6 per ricordea untill my paypal account has the 200 paid for!!!!

I put the thread up like 20 mins ago on the Atlanta Reef Club and I already have 4 of us for a total of around 30 rics. When do you need the money by?

briansbelle

i am confused on how this works...sorry i am newb to group buys....

can i post the thread up at my local forum?

someone please explain as i would love to get in on this...

thanks!

clockwork john

I'm in SoCal, northern LA county. I have a friend who may want to get in on this. I'll talk to him and then let you know if we're interested.

clockwork john

I just talked to my buddy. Count us in for 6 rics. Can somebody PM me about how the SoCal shipping will work?

I just talked to my buddy. Count us in for 6 rics. Can somebody PM me about how the SoCal shipping will work?

Can I recieve directions as well!!

For everyone in so cal your contact is faerl. He is heading up that area for me! If you order with his group you will save a ton on shipping!!! If you want them shipped to you directly then email me with all of your info at escaudio@gmail.com Thanks everyone!!

I am noticing 80% of the emails are questions that have been answered in the first post PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL POST BEFORE EMAILING ME. As this will answer most your questions. Thanks!!

Please do not pm me on this site. I use this site mainly to aquire Zoas & Paly's!! Inbox is full and its blocking other stuff I have pending!! Thank you very much!! Trying to post pics of the last rics I got from Xiongsaquatics.com pre-order sale!! So be on the look out tonight!!

Quick update for the So Cal people. I've pm'd everyone I have on my list but for any who hasn't gotten in contact yet.

I just spoke to Brian to get a few clarifications. So here's the deal. Rics are $6 a piece. Shipping is a flat $40 for overnight. Now, we're doing a So Cal 1 group so that means the $40 is split among our entire group. So, for our group I'd like all orders to be in by the 8th. On 8th he's going to send out a notice to everyone letting them know what needs to be paid. That number will include the cost of your rics plus your PORTION of the $40 shipping. If we have 4 people it would be $10, 8 would be $5 etc. I know we have at least 8 that have said they're interested. So far 2 have told him they're part of the So Cal group. Actual payments will be due by the 11th.

Now, there are two things that could drop costs down between the 8th and 11th. The first would be an order coming in after that date, the second would be the number of rics going above the 200 mark. If either of those happen after you get the cost from him you'll have a choice of either having him refund the difference to your account OR adding rics to the order for the difference. In either case the difference shouldn't be huge. We might even know if we're above the 200 mark by then.

Any questions you can pm or email me.

cnelson@faerl.com.

-Cory

Corpus Christi, Tx looking to get in for 20 possibly

I'm confirmed for 20.

Email sent for PayPal info.

Anyone else in Corpus want in?

Archived