Pod Your Reef

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost a few people to another GB that spawned from this one, they cut us and our supplier out of the picture.... :angry: but still confident we will make it!

Lost a few people to another GB that spawned from this one, they cut us and our supplier out of the picture.... :angry: but still confident we will make it!

well that sucks. oh well, some people just have to be the center of attention. i'm still in for the win :D

Brian -

Corpus Christi is in for 20.

PayPal sent:

Sent to:

Brian e Garcia

Email:

escaudio@gmail.com

Amount sent:

-$132.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

-$132.00 USD

Date:

Apr 6, 2010

Time:

20:34:41 PDT

Completed

Thanks

The CMAS group buy is doing pretty well. so far we have 5 members with #36 polyps. So, if anyone on here that doesn't visit the other reef forum, send me a pm ASAP.

What's the update on the price for far? are we at 200 yet?

Hey reefers!!! Ok heres the deal! I cannot get people to paypal me because they do not want to deal with a refund through paypal. I understand! This would be no easy task for me either. So heres the new deal!!!! The ricordea are $6 per polyp!!!! IF WE REACH THE 200 MARK YOU WILL RECIEVE THE DIFFERENCE IN EXTRA RICORDEA!!!!! If you have already payed me and you wish to have the refund than I will honor that! But from today at 1:31pm this is the new deal! Thank you!! If this is not ok with anyone I will gladly discuss it with you through my email or by phone. escaudio@gmail.com Thanks!!

The deadline I am pushing for is SATURDAY BY 10PM (CST) Thank you all!!! If you need more time please contact me by email- escaudio@gmail.com If you do not contact me and I do not have your paypal you will be excluded from this GB. I know I can work out just about anything so please let me know... As I have stated I'm really shooting for 100% satisfaction on my part to build a good reputation for myself!!! Thanks so much guys and gals!!

I have an email sent to him right now......... but I emailed him on his site..............so??????????? Not sure what happens now..... I will contact him through his local forum he's always on. The funds are still in my paypal so stay calm. lol

Anyone in SoCal wanna front me 5 until I get paid next Thursday (15th)? Don't want to miss this :(

I'll pay $20 towards shipping too!

I have an email sent to him right now......... but I emailed him on his site..............so??????????? Not sure what happens now..... I will contact him through his local forum he's always on. The funds are still in my paypal so stay calm. lol

just let us know the dealio on it :D

Just emailed him on his other email so shouldnt be too long, well it never takes too long with him..... (knock on wood) lol Of course this will be the one time..... FYI I have bad luck.... if you believe in that silly stuff!

Ok just heard back from him, theres is an issue (obviously) and his people are working on it as we speak! He thanks everyone for their patience!!!

Brian,

I just want to thank you, not only for this opportunity, but for the time you have put into this!

Ps- all but one of my people should have paid by now, there are 8 total people in our group buy.

Archived