inTank Media Baskets

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our grand total is only 78 at the for now!! Tick Tock tick tock driving me crazy!!! lol Had 1 refund already don't know why but it was a very good size order :( Oh well we will see!

There are a ton more emails of intrest... but as I have stated I CANNOT LOWER THE PRICE UNTILL 200 ARE PAID FOR IN MY PAYPAL!!! NOT EMAILS THAT SAY I WILL PAY AS SOON AS THE PRICE BREAK BEGINS!!! I promise a refund on paypal is easy and you will incur no fees!!! Thank you!!!

I should note that 78 I believe (escaudio, correct me if I'm wrong) is the number paid for so far, the number ordered is higher. Still shy of the 200 (we were over until that cancellation) but there's till close to a week left.

curious to see if anyone in SC is interested in splitting shipping. Also is there a minimum number of ricordeas per a person?

There's no minimum. It's just the shipping that gets you with smaller numbers (unless you split of course). In So Cal our shipping is probably going to end up less than $5 by the time we're done.

its hard to believe that people are waiting ...... like they arent getting a great price already. that is screwing those of us who actually paid :angry:

its hard to believe that people are waiting ...... like they arent getting a great price already. that is screwing those of us who actually paid :angry:

Well, I doubt there are many waiting because of that extra 75 cents. More likely that many realize that since the order doesn't go in until the 11th they still have some time. Silly but I'm sure there are a few out there. I for one put in my order but fully intend to up it in a few days, just haven't decided on the 'final' number yet. Has nothing to do with the price though. Even at $6 a polyp it's a great deal.

It's also not just because of the price. I am heading up a group of us in Central Ohio, and added two more people yesterday. I don't plan on paying until Friday. I am up to ~70 polyps now.

First off we're not "screwing" anyone, you'll get your discount at the same time as everyone else. Second off for those of us doing group buys for our clubs to just ask for money once and be done, not have to refund after. TCMAS will be in for 96 rics for sure. ;)

First off we're not "screwing" anyone, you'll get your discount at the same time as everyone else. Second off for those of us doing group buys for our clubs to just ask for money once and be done, not have to refund after. TCMAS will be in for $50+ for sure.

IT WAS A JOKE....... CHILL

im not worried about a $0.75 discount , everyone needs to calm down

IT WAS A JOKE....... CHILL

im not worried about a $0.75 discount , everyone needs to calm down

Don't worry I'm not angry or upset or anything, just simply saying we intend to pay, we will buy, we're just taking a little time to make it easier for our members. :happy: no worries ok?

Well, if your numbers haven't been given to Brian yet then we'll likely hit the magic 200 pretty easily. I *think* his ordered number was around 140, with the 78 of those paid. So, once these orders come in and everyone pays hopefully we'll end up in good shape. :-)

Don't worry I'm not angry or upset or anything, just simply saying we intend to pay, we will buy, we're just taking a little time to make it easier for our members. :happy: no worries ok?

we're good... just didnt want things to get out-of-hand. get as many as you can while the price is great, dont know when you will see it again. :D

Thats great news! I'm hoping to get a few more people in on this in these last few days. It sounds like we are on our way to getting that extra discount after all!

Quick question: if some people send me money over paypal, will I get charges the 3% fee? I know it has to be paid to ecaudio when I submit my final payment, but I've never actually been paid over paypal for anything.

Thats great news! I'm hoping to get a few more people in on this in these last few days. It sounds like we are on our way to getting that extra discount after all!

Quick question: if some people send me money over paypal, will I get charges the 3% fee? I know it has to be paid to ecaudio when I submit my final payment, but I've never actually been paid over paypal for anything.

I believe it charges the receiver 3%. So if you did it that way you'd get charged 3% when they pay you and then another 3% when you paid Escaudio. A better choice would be to give him your order, get the bill and then have the individuals pay him directly. I'm sure you could talk to him and figure out a way to make sure those people all get credited as part of your bulk order.

PM sent! We are in good shape, I may be bald when its all said and done but who cares!!!! :lol: Please stop with the PM's its very hard just to keep up with my email lately! escaudio@gmail.com I work 64 hrs a week and I know theres plenty of people that can say the same but I do have other things going on as well. So please be understanding with the time it may take to get a response I'm sure you have noticed that I am always awake!!! I usually get back pretty fast!! Thanks!!!

-Brian

I don't get paid until the 15th.. I'd so be down :(

That's what credit cards are for. :P

Quick reminder everyone (in particular my So Cal people). The group buy closes on the 11th (1 week) so make sure you get your orders in a couple of days before so they don't get lost. Don't want anyone contacting me on the 13th saying they wanted in and forgot. :D

Archived