Cultivated Reef

Ricordea Group Buy! $6 per polyp!

escaudio

$6 a polyp random colors no cherry picking. Last time I ordered 25 I got 3 orange, 2 yellow, one pink, alot of rainbows, and blue, and green!! Multiple mouths on almost every polyp!! Great deal I will be ordering 50. If we get to 200 polyps the price goes to 5.25 per polyp!!! Which is unheard of unless you live in florida!!! Or have a diver in the family!!! This will start Monday the 29th and will end on the 12th of april. Do not miss out! Please email me for further info. escaudio@gmail.com -Brian

I have been talked down to about only having a few posts here. If you look at other area forums you will see me on the regular!! Just getting the word out! Lets get down to 5.25 per polyp! I already will be getting mine shipped to me so if you would like to get in on my box shipping will be only $5 to be shipped to me and then picked up in Dallas at the intersection of 35 and 635 or at my home in Corinth, which is very close to Lewisville and Denton. Shipping to you is available shipping is $40 flat rate overnight. I can ship 2 day ups not guaranteed for $25 or usps $12 priority. I would suggest getting you and a buddy to order and split the shipping!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be interested in Socal. So they'd be shipped out around the 12th or that's when the trip on the boat would occur and then shipped out a week or so later?

Thanks for all the intrest so far lets keep it going!!! It's fine to post here and it keeps the post fresh, but this is a large GB so please also send me your contact info to my email and your order quantity!! This will ensure a streamlined opperation as well as no one getting over looked. I have thread out on 10 forums so it's very important I get an email!!! Thanks!

Thai who runs Xiongaquatics.com offered this sale price exclusively to 6 people me being one of them, 200 + rics for $5.25 per polyp, not mouth! You can add any coral from his site with no additional shipping charge, the only catch is to get the price break you have to go through me! That is his rule not mine so instead of him answering the thousand emails as he did last time its now my responsibility! He is doing the same pre order ric sale as I am but they will cost you $6.50 a polyp from his site! I am doing him a favor and he is returning it with the price break! This would have been a great oppurtunity for me to rake in some extra cash but instead I decided to share my benefits with all of you! If you live in DFW you can ship your rics with mine and pay only $5 for shipping! Anywhere else and these are the rates that apply: "$40 flat rate overnight. i can ship

2 day ups not guarantee for $25 or usps $12 priority." Get a friend in on the shipping and split it!!!

They will be shipped out on the 14th (4-14-2010) The money has to be in my paypal account by 4-11-2010 no later than 11:59pm Thanks! This is a large GB so please also send me your contact info to my email and your order quantity!! www.escaudio@gmail.com This will ensure a streamlined opperation as well as no one getting over looked. I have threads running congruently on 10 forums so it's very important I get an email!!! Thanks!

Anyone else in SoCal interested in cutting down on the shipping? I live in Corona, work in Irvine so it could give a pretty wide range.

Anyone else in SoCal interested in cutting down on the shipping? I live in Corona, work in Irvine so it could give a pretty wide range.

I'm probably interested, since I missed out on the last GB. I live in Santa Ana(near irvine) but work in Chino. Lmk.

I'm probably interested, since I missed out on the last GB. I live in Santa Ana(near irvine) but work in Chino. Lmk.

Hey guys I'm in Irvine, I'd definitely be interested

Hey guys I'm in Irvine, I'd definitely be interested

Cool. Sounds like we have a couple down here and can keep the shipping costs down. So, anyone in orange county, CA that's interested just throw up a post on here and we'll figure out the best location to ship and work out some savings on shipping. I'll shoot out a pm to you around the end of month. That'll give some more people the opportunity to jump on and almost two weeks to make the deadline.

I guess I coud make the trip down from santa barbara to irvine to pick them up if thats going to be the socal destination. count me in!

Love to see this coming together people. I'm very excited!!! This will be my first sizable GB so be patient with me I am being extreamly meticulous!! Thank you Thai for the extra notice ahead of time!! This gives so much time to prepare and save money! I always get caught off guard with these GB's because I have a funny pay schedule!! I would like it if each group that assembles to save on shipping appoint a single person the group leader. That would just make it so much easier and save a ton of time!! The GB has not even started yet and I have spent 3 hrs today on my email!! Which, honestly is exciting for me but somedays at work will not be so relaxed so keep that in mind please, thank you all very much!!

Ok, so it sounds like we have 4-5 at the very least. I just heard back from Brian (the guy that started the post). For those who want to be part of the SoCal group mail/pay etc per his previous instructions and just tell him that you're part of the group 'So Cal 1'. That'll make sure he sends all of those to the same location so we'll save on shipping. Once we have the final number of rics/orders going to that location he'll refund everyone based on shipping (ie, shipping split among everyone in the group).

Likely location for shipping with be Irvine. I have a business address there near the 405/55 freeway connection (usually they deliver early being so close to the airport and a business). That may change depending on what ends up being the most central location. When we get closer to the deadline I'll get a contact list from him for everyone associated with the group and get in contact with everyone so we can arrange pick ups. Any specific questions just pm me.

Check out these Zoas from Xiongaquatics.com They are sweet! Remember you can combine shipping on any coral from his store for no extra charge!!!

post-49202-1269488604_thumb.jpg

It's funny. Started organizing this SoCal group in order to save some money on shipping. I can already see those savings going into more zoas I don't have room for. Guess I'd better hurry up on that new tank.

Archived