ReefCleaners.org

Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

Honestly the little guy is really easy. Just have spots so it can hide and then make sure to feed it 3-4 times a week.

-Dave

P.S - Just watch out for your gobies ;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly the little guy is really easy. Just have spots so it can hide and then make sure to feed it 3-4 times a week.

-Dave

P.S - Just watch out for your gobies ;)

Thanks Dave! I didn't know you got him through Reef Frontiers...! Most of the members there are local to me!

Bye the way... I just sent Les @ WPH a PM regarding a GDM!!! :happydance:

One more question, as I've yet to do much of my own research... I'm assuming I need to cover the top of my tank if I get one, right? :mellow:

Thanks again bro!

B)

Thanks guys! I just took a big hit....

Car just started to make an odd sound when I turned right. Looks like its going to be 600+ dollars. :(

The new tank money just got pooped on...

-Dave

Car just started to make an odd sound when I turned right. Looks like its going to be 600+ dollars. :(

-Dave

Sounds like an engine mount. It's quite the experience if you're a DIY-er!

-Dave

Son of a.... :rant:

Sorry to hear that man....I think we all know how that goes unfortunately. Reminds me of when I was driving the back roads of SC with my '77 Jeep CJ5. Started to smell something a little "off." Next thing I know, BANG, snap, sputter, screeching halt. One of the connecting rods in the engine snapped, sheared off one of the piston heads, shot it through the bottom of the engine block and through the oil pan. Let's just say I was in high school at the time and I'm still trying to pay my parents back for the replacement engine ;) It was kind of fun working with my dad on replacing the engine ourselves but I wouldn't want to do it now.

Luckily you have an amazing tank right now....sit back and enjoy that bad boy. Just take the extra time for reading and scheming for that masterpiece.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

-Adam

-Dave

Oh man...bad news. If your airplane broke down I could help you, but your car is another story...

Thanks everyone. I should have my ozone reactor built this weekend or next so thats exciting. After that I really want to try and get started on an LED build.

I may see if I can get my girlfriend to shoot a video while I'm feeding the eel for you guys. He will come way out when its hungry saying " Yo fool feed me! ". :lol:

-Dave

Well here we go! Sorry for a bad quality i was feeding and my girlfriend was filming on a point and shoot. Hope you enjoy!

-Dave

EDIT: Does anyone know how to post a video on here?

Here's the link...

after seeing that vid i bet he did eat ur goby. :(

LOL... I agree. Awesome video Dave. Do you show him to your guests? I bet that would entertain the hell out of them haha.

Yea, everyone that comes over checks the tank out and then the little guy pops his head out. Next thing you know " YOU HAVE AN EEL! ". Then I precede to cut the shrimp and pop some popcorn and let them enjoy ;)

I wish I could film the video in a better quality, he really has an amazing color and personality.

-Dave

Archived