SaltCritters.com

Spanko's biocube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

spanko

Superman times two mate! That way if one goes South you have the other to rely on and can do twice the fragging!

Wanna trade? I have black sun corals, plates, and <on the down low> Darth Mauls as well as Sopranos that will be fragable soon.

hey henry its taken a couple days but finally read through the hole thing so I can post now. first I'm sorry for the losses that heat wave must have just sucked & the frogspawn was awesome. its curious about what happened while the tank was being watched. but yes these things happen & the system seems to have moved through them well. it was interesting to see the progression. would say that the current scape is by far the best. though I did like some of the others almost as much. the water melon is very interesting & the orange cap is damn impressive.

oh as to the frags its a moral imperative to pick up the superman. but I don't know about the other two somehow I;m thinkin that the red aussie would work better in the tank. color wise. but I seem to have the minority opinion.

Thanx Bitts, my first thoughts were the Aussies, but am now considering the superman and the red aussie for the color gig.

Have to see what they look like when I get there and what kind of lighting he has them under.

that blue one is still great but theres some thing about the white that seems like It would, I dont know what exactly just some thing is all.

its a shame that the blue hoeki is sold out that would be an incredible addition.

its a shame that the blue hoeki is sold out that would be an incredible addition.

My thoughts exactly. The pictures of some of the WYSIWYG frags he had were amazing.

So I ended up with the superman, aussie red, and he threw in a frag of blue tipped staghorn. Lights as off right now, going out of town for the next three days, so will be anxious to see what they do to acclimate to my system. He was running a 250 watt Radium 20k bulb over the tank where the frags were being sold out of. His growout tank, a large plastic bin of some sort, had a 400 watt 20k bulb. I think it was a Radium also.

They have some really wonderful looking coral.

So I ended up with the superman, aussie red, and he threw in a frag of blue tipped staghorn. Lights as off right now, going out of town for the next three days, so will be anxious to see what they do to acclimate to my system. He was running a 250 watt Radium 20k bulb over the tank where the frags were being sold out of. His growout tank, a large plastic bin of some sort, had a 400 watt 20k bulb. I think it was a Radium also.

They have some really wonderful looking coral.

Pics yet? Dieing to see these-- of course, shots of your tank are always a pleasure. B)

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”

Yeah Yeah. And if my aunt had ball's she'd be my uncle... Now stop teasing and post the bloody pictures Henry! :)

Edited by Urchinhead
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Spanko just read through your forum. Tank looks GREAT! I really like that purple chalice. I have a couple in my tank that I hope will get that big one day. As for the anthias they are now my favorite fish I have 2 in my tank 1 bartlets and 1 disbar and I feed rods food and they really like Kent's Zooplex too. You should see em swimming after those little red things.

Yeah they go after the Cyclopeeze like crazy in my tank too.

Thanx for taking a look and commenting ticklem.

Oh yeah only two of the Anthias left, the small one I thought would not make it, didn't. But the other two seem to be getting along swimmingly.

Edited by spanko
  • 3 weeks later...