Coral Vue Hydros

Spanko's biocube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

spanko

• 1 year later...

What is the pink and white from first pic?  IOs thatacan?  I am a newbie and made a huge mistake.  Uniquecorals had this live sale and I dont even think I checked there inventory first because all they have on there now is cheap coral and a sea of  purple and green. They said there would be tons of corals for 5 bucks, so I prepaid shipping in order to participate and once you buy the first coral,you are bound to it!  I immediately saw tons of 5 dollar corals but of corse all sold out but still on screen si I am assuming they will update and more would come out!  I sit there glued to that page all day and scored nothing!  So then basically I had a purple star polyp for 38.oo!  Next day they put out  lot of 5 dollar but if you go to the bathroom u will miss it!  If you are checking out your shopping cart(have to pay for each item right then and there)  anyway, I missed out on some nice torch corals and chalise paying for some coral that was actually sold out!  I blew 230.00 on a bunch of crap basically. I could have had my pic of colors and coral son ebay and they combine shipping! My fault I guess because I did a crash overnight corse on easy beginner corals and stuff not realizing that most of what I bought has to be separated on an island!  I have a 10 gallon! Like acan, playgyra, blasto, 4 types of zoa's or platys!  I started adding orange one s, just for color!  haha  anyway, sorry about rant'''lol Maybe they will let me change things out, but there inventory is so low right now because of the sale so whats on there site is all purple and green. They had a orange chalice for 5 bucks too.  Maybe I will wait until the build the inventory back up, if I add some orange and bright yellow, pink then I could have a neon tank! I did score some duncan, purple and green of corse,  a tanish chalise>  Is the orange coral on top chalise or montpora, and the potato chip looking one. Is that the same or tubinria.  I did get one of those for 5 bucks!  Your tank is gorgeous.  I had some birds nest and digital, or whatever the last pic is in my cart for 8 bucks I think but  removed it like a dummy, afraid to try sps,, since I am a newbie and no skimmer ect on a ten gallon!