Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Spanko's biocube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

spanko

Just strange Richie, I know the sis in law did a good job while I was gone, Everything and everyone else is just tip top. I can explain off a fish loss as well stuff happens but the spongodes was large and doing so well, I just don't know.

Oh well onwards and upwards! :happy:

Obviously free to Jacob B) Hahaha really though probably a pretty penny, it is a very nice looking piece.

Well that is good everything else is in good shape :)

Very nice tank.

A question about your Gorgonian.

7.jpg

I just resently added one of these to my 135 gal. supposably a purple whip, Leptogorgia virgulata. Mine looks more like a pterogorgia citrina. It seems to be doing great but the other day it seemed to shed, kind of like a snake shedding its skin. Have you seen yours do this?

It has me a bit concerned. But like I said other wise it is doing great feeders out and feeding before and after lights on and off.

I have keep encrusting type of gorgonian for years, propergated several times but they have never shedded.

Yes I have seen it shed before. Just keep it in good flow.

Thank you. Good news! No problem about water flow. I have been feeding it phytoplankton.

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I would have known, when I redid the tank gave away about 6 on a p[c. of live rock to another friend. Would have shipped you a couple. Let's let them multiply a little first then maybe we can get one out to you. They are close to the blue ones right now so you may have to put up with both when the time comes.

• 1 month later...

Have not tested this tank in quite some time but did so this morning.

Calcium 520

Alkalinity 4.0 - 4.5 meq\L

Ph 7.8 - 7.9 at 7:30 am

Temp 78º

Sg 1.027

I'll try for some updated pictures later today.