Cultivated Reef

Spanko's biocube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

spanko

Angel is still behaving. Either he\she eats a ton on Nori sheet or someone is helping. I know the tailspot likes it too but he\she is pretty small. I do see the angel fattening up so maybe. Up to about a 3x5 inch sheet into the holder every night and gone the next day. Have not seen it nip at the porites rock again so maybe there was something interesting on it that is gone now or its just getting enough food. Either way African Flameback Angel Fish is da bomb!!! (well for now anyway)

• 3 weeks later...
I'll try to get some new pics up this weekend. Of course this will depend solely on what my "social coordinator" has in store for me. :rolleyes:

Think she has him in store. :happy:

• 3 weeks later...

Everything looks as healthy as ever Henry. Really fantastic the variety and diversity of coral that you have in there. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished with this tank.

If you ever get to the point where you can chip off a piece of that watermelon, give me a holler. I'm sure we can work out a trade of some sort. That's one of the few chalice frags that I wouldn't mind having a piece of.

-Adam

Everything looks as healthy as ever Henry. Really fantastic the variety and diversity of coral that you have in there. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished with this tank.

Adam said it all ;)

Great job Henry, simply awesome. Happy tank. B)

A triple SSS from the Weetster! Thank you kind lady.

Thank you too star, the blenny was at home in the zoas for a long time, has just started liking the rics.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for stopping in a taking a look Weets and Ness.

I just fragged a large hunk off the orange monti Weets and it went to the LFS for store credit. Grows like crazy.