Coral Vue Hydros

Spanko's biocube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

spanko

Wow, that does make a difference!!

Looking very nice indeed, Sir!!! :flower:

Amazing the diff eh!! Thanx Weets!

y dont u ever post pics on swf :P

Go over there a check it out.

Amazing the diff eh!! Thanx Weets!

Go over there a check it out.

theres a guy seling a 90g with sump protien skimmer and nova extreme for 300 i think ima but it and wait a bit to set it up. ima biginer watya think i would talk to nissanbut i dont think hes on..

theres a guy seling a 90g with sump protien skimmer and nova extreme for 300 i think ima but it and wait a bit to set it up. ima biginer watya think i would talk to nissanbut i dont think hes on..

Too much money me thinks. Better deals out there. Wait till you get some time and experience under your belt so you can get what you really need and want is my opinion. You know Nissan id just gonna say "do it dude!"

Hey green!!!

Trying to find out here.....http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212249&pid=2476149&st=0entry2476149

Edited by spanko
Hey green!!!

Trying to find out here.....http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212249&pid=2476149&st=0entry2476149

Those were free? Nice!

Since we're in the same area...I'm gonna have to ask you where you shop. I have a purple encrusting monti in my tank, but I had to pay for it. Had I known there were handouts in MI, I would have kept my $$$ in my pocket. :D

Where do you shop?

Mostly Fish Doctors-Trenton location and Tropicorium as they are in my area. Choice Aquariums is close to where I work, so I have been there several times. I do hop LFS around the area from time to time. I've been to Seashells and was pretty impressed with their store. Also, I have never been to Pruess and want to get up there one of these days.

Try Stingray Bay, Roseville 9 mile and about Kelly

Kees, Shelby (23 mile and Van Dyke)

Oceans and Seas. Roseville (10 1/2 mile and Gratiot)

Thanks...

I haven't been to Kees, but have been to the other 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dood!!! Thanx for stopping in. Camera is a Canon PowerShot 870 SD IS. Still trying to learn all of the features, but it is a great little inexpensive point and shoot.

Hey Dood!!! Thanx for stopping in. Camera is a Canon PowerShot 870 SD IS. Still trying to learn all of the features, but it is a great little inexpensive point and shoot.
I don't know how much adjustment you have but if you change your White Balance "WB" settings as cold as it goes it will help compensate for the blue in our tanks.

It will help get the photo closer to what you actually see. You might have to put the camera in a more manual mode but it will help in the end. Oh, and don't use the flash. :happy:

• 1 month later...
Austinsminireef

I really enjoy your tank a lot but for some reason the pics in the start of the thread with no sand seem more pleasing to me than with sand which is odd because I normally dont go for bare bottom tanks. Great looking corals though!

Thank you for your comments. Yes I did like the bare bottom also but wanted a jawfish (you can see his head in picture #3, bottom left) so went back to sand. He is the reason there is sand on the rock around the chalice.

Still looking very nice, Sir. :)

I use a Canon Powershot as well.

I'm a little groggy right now, just got dragged out of bed by Horse-Puppy trying to kill Mailman at the door, but if you like I can tell you what settings I use once I wake up later.

PM me if you're interested, in case I don't remember to stop back here.

Like I said, I'm a lil groggy now. :wacko: