• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• calvin415

• jerzsky

• Boomboy

• lakshwadeep

and some tangs swimming the 12 foot length... :D

Maybe...

Just do what you want with the tank, you want more rock more rock it is, less rock, less rock it is. even though every in saltwater probably knows about you tank and loves it, its your tank, and i think you should do whatever you want with it. Looks awesome as always, and yes having the lights does make a huge difference.

Thanks Boomboy, I guess I just need to focus on getting my pendant done... CUC will likely be in 2 weeks (doing a group buy with our club).

I like the open rockwork a lot. It will be cool to see some branching and plating SPS take up the space.

Thanks! I just hope I find the right pieces for the right places. :D

i cant wait to see this in person on the 24th i guess that is the perks of living so close to alot of great folks with awesome tanks.

:D

Sounds like someone is going to put an order in at reefcleaners for every dwarf cerith they own.

LOL! There will be about 100 snails added, along with a few other items. :D

If you're looking into getting some tropical CUC members from the Pacific (such as tropical turbos and other snails), you might want to try out this site. They don't have small packs for nano tanks, but they might be perfect for you.

http://www.ipsf.com/

HecticDialectics

I like the minimal look... I think it'd look incredibly stupid packed with rock... cause it'd just be this big ass long tank fulla rock. imo that'd get incredibly boring by the time you're halfway down the tank. With minimal rock, you get a lot more impact.

I like the minimal look... I think it'd look incredibly stupid packed with rock... cause it'd just be this big ass long tank fulla rock. imo that'd get incredibly boring by the time you're halfway down the tank. With minimal rock, you get a lot more impact.

Probably the only thing you've ever said that I agree with........ :mellow:

Cool, how soon can you get here. ;)

Im with Oreo...

five bucks at the door sound about right? i have a little metal box i'll donate to keep the cash in.

haha

ill just keep looking from the comfort of nanoreef!

i love your tank though

LOL! No problem. :D

Time for Fish races yet?

TeamWaiting.gif

Soon, very soon! LOL! Love that tag!!!! I showed my wife and she just rolled her eyes and said to me "Your head is going to explode, it's getting so big." Thanks for the support!!!

Probably the only thing you've ever said that I agree with........ :mellow:

LOL!

I like it :huh: .

Thanks Glenn! I'm still waiting on my buddy to get his 10 setup... He has the rock, the sand, the tank, canopy etc, but all we have left is the stand. Hopefully we can get it done soon, I bought a 20k bulb for it and it looks sick! Thanks again for the hook up!!!

Im with Oreo...

five bucks at the door sound about right? i have a little metal box i'll donate to keep the cash in.

LOL! Works for me, or you can just come to our next club meeting, I'm hosting. :D

Thanks everyone, I really am humbled by all the support, feedback, and despite my wife comment, I really am amazed!!!

THANK YOU!

Here's some videos for everyone. :D I went a head and threw one of the retro kits on the end, just for grins. Of course it's no where near that blue, but I can't adjust the white balance on video mode. :(

Hope you enjoy them.

th_DSCN4658.jpg

th_DSCN4660.jpg

Wow looks very nice I love the aquascape. Looks awesome. I can see all kinds of feather dusters on those overhangs and softies around the bases of the rocks and SPS on top.

holy crap was it loud inside of your stand.

i was going to say something earlier when you commented with NO PHOTOS, but you have them now, so i will let you off the hook.

nice light :D

Lovely rock work! I like the spacing between the rocks and you didn't overdo on the LR. I hope you look at adding some grassy macro algae to the sand. I got to limit myself from checking here too often. I need to be studying! lol

I'll check back by the end of the semester, I hope you'll have it stocked by then!!!

Good luck and hope everything goes well.

WOW calvin the tank is lookin SWEET!!!

Thanks!

Wow looks very nice I love the aquascape. Looks awesome. I can see all kinds of feather dusters on those overhangs and softies around the bases of the rocks and SPS on top.

I can't wait to start!!! :D

Awesome, sorry but no other word really fits.

Simply awesome.

Thank you so much for such a well documented build.

Thanks, glad you like it. :D

holy crap was it loud inside of your stand.

i was going to say something earlier when you commented with NO PHOTOS, but you have them now, so i will let you off the hook.

nice light :D

It's really not that bad, but I'll try to figure out an accurate way to compare the noise level.

Lovely rock work! I like the spacing between the rocks and you didn't overdo on the LR. I hope you look at adding some grassy macro algae to the sand. I got to limit myself from checking here too often. I need to be studying! lol

I'll check back by the end of the semester, I hope you'll have it stocked by then!!!

Good luck and hope everything goes well.

No macro's in the tank, just chaeto in the fuge... All tank room is reserved for stuff that costs moolah. :D

Thanks!