• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• calvin415

• jerzsky

• Boomboy

• lakshwadeep

ammonia! beautiful beautiful ammonia! =)

Haha, lol, that's the last thing you ever expect someone on a reefing site to say :P

Congrats on the cycle starting :D!

It has begun! :D

pH 8.4

Ammonia .125

Nitrites .25

Nitrates 10

DSCN4627.jpg

nitrates look like 0 to me? do you read top down or side on? i do it side on but i dunno if thats how its ment to be done haha

I think the ammonia looks to be between the two colors. :) congrats on the cycle beginning now it needs to finish so we can see this thing stocked

im kind of digging the minimal rocks... but i would do it in two big clumps with a bunch of open space... panoramas are about all you can do to get that length in the shot... it looks great

Keep in mind this is still over 100lbs of DRY rock. This will fill up an entire brute trash can!

Looking at the pic, I don't feel it's really a true feel for the tank, I'll keep working on the shots.

-Eric

CUC will be an assortment of snails. I hate crabs, they care more about their shell than the dang crap they are supposed to be eating; so there will be none of them. :D

Scott Riemer
Probably, I just need to take the time, pullout the tripod and get some good pics to start. ;) Lights over the tank would certainly help. :D

and some tangs swimming the 12 foot length... :D

Probably, I just need to take the time, pullout the tripod and get some good pics to start. ;) Lights over the tank would certainly help. :D

Just do what you want with the tank, you want more rock more rock it is, less rock, less rock it is. even though every in saltwater probably knows about you tank and loves it, its your tank, and i think you should do whatever you want with it. Looks awesome as always, and yes having the lights does make a huge difference.