ReefCleaners.org

Murphs_Reef

Wow it's been a minute... Thanks @Pjanssen for bringing back to nanoreef . 

Unfortunately I will no longer be a nanoreefer in 2 weeks... My journey from a 10 gal then 20 to 90 has pushed on and in 2 weeks I will upgrade to the DD1500 which is 120 gallons.. well beyond a nano. 😳

So this tank will be taken down and I will formally close this build thread 3 years down the line.. 

I will visit back from time to time but don't intend on starting a new build thread here. 

Wow I've been part of this forum since 2015 and it's been a great ride.. but all good things and all that.. 🥺

I do want to say thank you to all the brilliant people that have helped me over the years on this forum. 

Name drops... If I missed you I'm sorry but I'm in my 40s these days and I forget sh1t 🤣

@seabass @Ratvan @mcarroll @Pjanssen @WV Reefer @debbeach13 @A.m.P @banasophia @jservedio @spectra @Christopher Marks

I'm on Instagram as (surprisingly) murphs_reef so please do keep in touch, for help or just to give me shit 😜

Have a great hobby guys... It's the best one in the world.....  

Tell me your a Reefer without telling me your a reefer (I mean who wears a fish tank light t shirt, right) 🤣

PXL_20240107_113201312.thumb.jpg.d7ef452f708b7a281d4e34bf86bba719.jpg

Signing out .... Murph! 

• Like 7
  • Wow 2
  • Murphs_Reef changed the title to murphs_reef 92G - retired, thanks guys
3 hours ago, Murphs_Reef said:

Wow it's been a minute... Thanks @Pjanssen for bringing back to nanoreef . 

Unfortunately I will no longer be a nanoreefer in 2 weeks... My journey from a 10 gal then 20 to 90 has pushed on and in 2 weeks I will upgrade to the DD1500 which is 120 gallons.. well beyond a nano. 😳

So this tank will be taken down and I will formally close this build thread 3 years down the line.. 

I will visit back from time to time but don't intend on starting a new build thread here. 

Wow I've been part of this forum since 2015 and it's been a great ride.. but all good things and all that.. 🥺

I do want to say thank you to all the brilliant people that have helped me over the years on this forum. 

Name drops... If I missed you I'm sorry but I'm in my 40s these days and I forget sh1t 🤣

@seabass @Ratvan @mcarroll @Pjanssen @WV Reefer @debbeach13 @A.m.P @banasophia @jservedio @spectra @Christopher Marks

I'm on Instagram as (surprisingly) murphs_reef so please do keep in touch, for help or just to give me shit 😜

Have a great hobby guys... It's the best one in the world.....  

Tell me your a Reefer without telling me your a reefer (I mean who wears a fish tank light t shirt, right) 🤣

PXL_20240107_113201312.thumb.jpg.d7ef452f708b7a281d4e34bf86bba719.jpg

Signing out .... Murph! 

Hey no need to say goodby............... Unless your tired of us....... :sad:  I went from a 20G IM tank up to a Red Sea 750 or something along those lines......... still did build threads........ 

Congrats on the new tank and well dont be a stranger.......... and good luck on your tank swap.......... 

Hell no tank at this time but still on here........... its my way of relaxation seeing other peoples tanks and well maybe someday will jump back in.......... hell still have a bunch of equipment sitting around....... 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
Pjanssen

Yeah, don't be a stranger like me!! Good luck on the new build-I'll try to keep up on instagram, but I go there even less than I go here- life gets in the way of my social (media) life!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

Yeah, don't be a stranger like me!! Good luck on the new build-I'll try to keep up on instagram, but I go there even less than I go here- life gets in the way of my social (media) life!

I am not a social media person but still try to stop by in here every so often........... dont do the gram but think I have an account........we need more people on here........... 

• Like 4
Pjanssen
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

I am not a social media person but still try to stop by in here every so often........... dont do the gram but think I have an account........we need more people on here........... 

I feel like we are kindred spirits! Don't tell tell the hubby, I won't tell the wife!

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

I feel like we are kindred spirits! Don't tell tell the hubby, I won't tell the wife!

Well............ were on opposite coasts also.......... :lol: last time I was in Florida was over 25 years ago......... Gma lived in Ft 

Lauderdale....... 

• Like 2
mcarroll

Thanks for a final check-in!  🙂 👍

(For what it's worth, I didn't *really* start hanging out here until I had a "large" system. 🤷‍♂️🤪)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Murphs_Reef
10 hours ago, InAtTheDeepEnd said:

Will you still be active on Instagram?

Yip, ya  uhu 

8 hours ago, Pjanssen said:

I'm assuming all of the livestock will get transferred over to the new tank

Most.. all the zoas and GSP as being binned 👍🏼

• Sad 2
InAtTheDeepEnd
6 hours ago, Murphs_Reef said:

Yip, ya  uhu 

Most.. all the zoas and GSP as being binned 👍🏼

Is this a joke

Do not bin your zoas send them to me lol I'm a total slut for zoanthids 🤣🤩

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Murphs_Reef said:

all the zoas and GSP as being binned

Did you already forget that I just LOST EVERYTHING!-Just a skip across the pond. Just sayin'

• Like 3
Murphs_Reef
6 hours ago, Pjanssen said:

Did you already forget that I just LOST EVERYTHING!-Just a skip across the pond. Just sayin'

I'm going to RAP LA at the end of summer...

• Like 2
jservedio

Congrats on the big upgrade! You should definitley pop by and post some pictures of the new tank when it's all set up - you'll be missed here (when I remember to actually log in myself 😄)!

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
banasophia

Ah shoot I love your tank, it’s one of my favorites! I’ll look forward to seeing your new tank on IG though once I’m less busy with my new job and have a bit more time again. Thanks for the tag and the update. 🤗

• Like 1
  • Agree 1