GtownSalty

365 day challenge - First timer Flower Power????

Dirté Sanchez
4 minutes ago, GtownSalty said:

Thank you, where did you mount the 50 evo? Do you have pics @Dirté Sanchez

Mounted the 50 from the back of the AIO middle chamber because of width of the light clamp. So it doesn’t completely reach the far end of the tank but that’s been okay so far because of the 3 nems that live there

ECB45A30-8186-4020-BD8D-6934CACDC9FC.jpeg

6AC370AA-7473-42B0-B273-7B4F8E8E62AB.jpeg

• Like 1

GtownSalty

@Dirté Sanchez can I ask for 1 more favor.of information. Can you tell me the inside dimensions of the tank? I had written it down to being home but spilled a deink on it. I wantes to.cut a new acrylic top this weekend.

GtownSalty

Look at this y'all. Also anyone who has this tank and might know the measurements of what i need to cut the plexiglass please let me know.

20200320_140459.jpg

20200320_142414.jpg

• Like 3

Dirté Sanchez
14 minutes ago, GtownSalty said:

@Dirté Sanchez can I ask for 1 more favor.of information. Can you tell me the inside dimensions of the tank? I had written it down to being home but spilled a deink on it. I wantes to.cut a new acrylic top this weekend.

Remember I have the Evo XII, the 13 gallon not the 5. My dimensions might not help you out much.

GtownSalty
11 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Remember I have the Evo XII, the 13 gallon not the 5. My dimensions might not help you out much.

Shoot you are right. Thank you 

• Like 1

GtownSalty

Well at least when I come to work I get to stare a this 

20200323_123802.jpg

• Like 6

NoOneLikesADryTang

That's a solid view! 

• Like 1

debbeach13

I just read you needed dimensions for a lid. Did you remember your tape measure. The corals look like they are doing great!

• Like 1

GtownSalty

@debbeach13 I did get the dimensions thank you! @banasophia  gave great measurements. I need to take it back home and add some ventilation and do a few things before pictures but I love it.

I am seeing some marks on my damsel, that I think is from the torch, he loves to rub all in it. I do feel like all is complete with RFA's and my couple other coral. I might work on expanding getting the zoa to spread out more down the branch.Also look who finally popped his head out that was in the back chamber so I literally took everything out and got him back in the display.

Here is shot from the end of the tank I think this might be my favorite view I rarely see. I am so ADHD lol I feel like I need to rearrange but can not decide how. Right now the upkeep has been so easy about a 1 gallon water change weekly and feeding what might be considered heavy I feel like everything appreciates it though. The ATO has made this 100% more enjoyable. I did pick up a prime for 120 bucks WOOT. And love the way it looks, I am having problems with it connecting to wifi but I am able to do everything on it's broadcasted network just fine.  There is a learning curve to them for sure hoping I do not fry any corals learning. 

I hope everyone is doing well during these crazy times. Working in health care is very scary right now, between protecting myself , my family and my patients it is all soooo much. I will say staring at my tank is huge help throughout the day.

Also Savage Reefer is doing another raffle on his web site. You buy a "seat" once all sold he does a live stream on youtube using random number gen. https://savagereefers.com/collections/coral-movies-prizes-more yall take a chance at some amazing RFAs

20200325_081824.jpg

• Like 7

NoOneLikesADryTang

The biggest downfall of the AI lights (the last generation - the new ones are Bluetooth only) was the WiFi connectivity. You literally have to be within 20-30 feet of the router for it to connect. You may have to take your light to your IT guys, and sweet talk them in to letting you connect and set it up next to the router. Once it’s programmed, it will run the program without having to be connected to WiFi, you just won’t be able to easily make changes. 

I love the AI lights, but they sure didn’t make them very user friendly, if you’re using them in a large house (or in your case building).  

• Like 1

Dirté Sanchez
47 minutes ago, GtownSalty said:

@debbeach13 I did get the dimensions thank you! @banasophia  gave great measurements. I need to take it back home and add some ventilation and do a few things before pictures but I love it.

I am seeing some marks on my damsel, that I think is from the torch, he loves to rub all in it. I do feel like all is complete with RFA's and my couple other coral. I might work on expanding getting the zoa to spread out more down the branch.Also look who finally popped his head out that was in the back chamber so I literally took everything out and got him back in the display.

Here is shot from the end of the tank I think this might be my favorite view I rarely see. I am so ADHD lol I feel like I need to rearrange but can not decide how. Right now the upkeep has been so easy about a 1 gallon water change weekly and feeding what might be considered heavy I feel like everything appreciates it though. The ATO has made this 100% more enjoyable. I did pick up a prime for 120 bucks WOOT. And love the way it looks, I am having problems with it connecting to wifi but I am able to do everything on it's broadcasted network just fine.  There is a learning curve to them for sure hoping I do not fry any corals learning. 

I hope everyone is doing well during these crazy times. Working in health care is very scary right now, between protecting myself , my family and my patients it is all soooo much. I will say staring at my tank is huge help throughout the day.

Also Savage Reefer is doing another raffle on his web site. You buy a "seat" once all sold he does a live stream on youtube using random number gen. https://savagereefers.com/collections/coral-movies-prizes-more yall take a chance at some amazing RFAs

20200325_081824.jpg

Looks good in there!

devaji108
On 3/25/2020 at 7:40 AM, GtownSalty said:

20200325_081824.jpg

tank is looking good!

question how do you know how many seats are on the RFA movie? he has 7 "movies" up right now? all tho they all look the same maybe he combines them until one is full?

guess I should ask hem on FB and not bug you about it.