Azur

365 Day Challenge: 1G Office Ocean

karisma
18 hours ago, Azur said:

Thanks Deb. It's a bit silly but it's great watching everything growing on such a small scale. I'm hoping that GSP will be mostly covering the back wall by the end of the year 🙂

That will look cool in this little tank! 🙂

Azur
2 hours ago, karisma said:

That will look cool in this little tank! 🙂

Thanks Karisma. The brightest green GSP on the left is really starting to take off towards the top of the tank, so hopefully it'll get a good head start on the others.

It's funny actually, a couple of months ago that GSP was a small cyano covered slither in my LFS... I only took pity on it because the few polyps that were extended were crazy bright!

• Like 2

karisma
8 hours ago, Azur said:

Thanks Karisma. The brightest green GSP on the left is really starting to take off towards the top of the tank, so hopefully it'll get a good head start on the others.

It's funny actually, a couple of months ago that GSP was a small cyano covered slither in my LFS... I only took pity on it because the few polyps that were extended were crazy bright!

Well you got the better end with those little bright gap heads! I want to get some gsp for my tank too!

Azur

Tuesday night FTS - all looking happy! I'm a day late on my water change and the shrooms have never looked so extended... It seems they like the dirty water!

I think I've finally got an ID on the green 'jawbreaker' in the middle of the tank - I think it's actually a "tequila sunrise rhodactis". Silly name aside it's a rare variant here in the UK, so I can't complain 🙂

• Like 3