Top Shelf Aquatics

MetaJANKs Old School Polished Turd

MetaTank

This guy is extra salty
12 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

But they are going to have Youtube/Instagram Reefing Celebs!

I saw that Harry's Marine Life is having a sale event tomorrow too (20-50% off; freebies for all).  I've never been, but everyone seems to be raving about them lately.  

Freebies🤤

D3FC6FA6-4F23-454A-9F58-CA4F3A92C2E4.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tigahboy said:

But they are going to have Youtube/Instagram Reefing Celebs!

I saw that Harry's Marine Life is having a sale event tomorrow too (20-50% off; freebies for all).  I've never been, but everyone seems to be raving about them lately.  

Yeah they just opened to the public, I’m checking hem out tomorrow too. Mention the name Goyo to get a free frag!!

• Like 1
pricewayne
5 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

Yeah they just opened to the public, I’m checking hem out tomorrow too. Mention the name Goyo to get a free frag!!

Thaz where I got my two RFAs that turned to soup 😑

14 minutes ago, pricewayne said:

Thaz where I got my two RFAs that turned to soup 😑

Oh no way! Ok, so steer clear of the RFA from Harry’s! Good to know! They’ve just been screaming “free frag” on a local forum I belong to. I love me some freebies!! 

pricewayne
10 hours ago, MetaTank said:

Oh no way! Ok, so steer clear of the RFA from Harry’s! Good to know! They’ve just been screaming “free frag” on a local forum I belong to. I love me some freebies!! 

@MetaTank - I’m gonna skip out on today. Nothin’ I need from them now and I just know I’ll find something to throw my money at if I were to go lol. Need to buckle down and focus my spending on the new tank I’m workin on.

To satiate my impatience I’m gonna go buy a 10gal glofish tank to setup as my QT for the new build 🤓

• Like 4

Nothing to write home about, good turnout at the LFS and thy are giving away some high ticket raffle prizes. But nothing spectacular as far as livestock is concerned. Just a half off sale

i got some free reef roids though, so I’m happy

• Like 3

At the end of the event, they marked all livestock 70% off, but I stayed in a hotel last night so I didn’t want to purchase anything and leave it in bags for close to 24 hours 😞 

• Like 1
This guy is extra salty
1 hour ago, 748S911 said:

Looking good @MetaTank

Thats so funny I tried on my shirt today for first time too lmao!!! 😂 fits like a champ! I love my shirt.

9470A1DB-B507-40E5-881A-49847052069E.jpeg

• Haha 1

Do you know that feeling you get when you roll your car 4 times, hit a tree, spin 180 degrees and land 30 feet down a ravine upside down in a creek?

well, now I know that feeling. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 10
5 minutes ago, seabass said:

Holy crap, you alright?

As alright as I can be, i went to the hospital, and they couldn’t see anything on the xrays, but I feel like I was in a car wreck, and I know it’s gonna feel worse tomorrow. It hurts to breathe, but my breathing isn’t labored if that makes sense.

I thank every power there is that I didn’t have my daughter in the car, and didn’t injure anyone. 

I crawled out the window and crawled up the side of the ravine. On one hand, I’m still terrified shitless from the experience, but there is a bit of wonderment involved with the fact that I walked away with apparent bumps and bruises and a few scrapes and scratches.

Wish I didn’t just have liability insurance, but I’m really lucky to be alive. 

• Sad 2
  • Wow 3
Just now, 748S911 said:

Wow are you ok? 

I’m still here...I guess I’m a tough cookie. I feel like shit tho, excuse the language. 

The paramedics tried to take scissors to my nano-reef shirt, I told them to bugger off

• Sad 1
  • Haha 8
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, seabass said:

So glad you will be alright!

Thank you very much. I figure I’m down to 5 or 6 lives now...

ALWAYS CHECK YOUR TIRE PRESSURE, FOLKS

• Like 4

The shirt is good luck bro.... The reef gods were looking out for you. So glad you walked away from this. Take some meds and rest up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

The shirt is good luck bro.... The reef gods were looking out for you. So glad you walked away from this. Take some meds and rest up.

Seriously, the shirt got a little ripped at the base, but it’s totally wearable. Lucky shirt indeed! Bummer that my latest (now ex) job required me to use my car...lol

• Sad 2
24 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

As alright as I can be, i went to the hospital, and they couldn’t see anything on the xrays, but I feel like I was in a car wreck, and I know it’s gonna feel worse tomorrow. It hurts to breathe, but my breathing isn’t labored if that makes sense.

I thank every power there is that I didn’t have my daughter in the car, and didn’t injure anyone. 

I crawled out the window and crawled up the side of the ravine. On one hand, I’m still terrified shitless from the experience, but there is a bit of wonderment involved with the fact that I walked away with apparent bumps and bruises and a few scrapes and scratches.

Wish I didn’t just have liability insurance, but I’m really lucky to be alive. 

That's some scary shit.

Glad you are ok and on the mend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

Thank you very much. I figure I’m down to 5 or 6 lives now...

ALWAYS CHECK YOUR TIRE PRESSURE, FOLKS

@MetaTank your new nickname is Toonces!! 😂 lol jk, glad your ok 👍 

image.png.a1bc59a6214f26c264e62245c8ce4609.png

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, MetaTank said:

Do you know that feeling you get when you roll your car 4 times, hit a tree, spin 180 degrees and land 30 feet down a ravine upside down in a creek?

well, now I know that feeling. 

Yeah been there and that sucks. Glad to hear you are okay. Hope you dont feel rough for too long

• Thanks 1