inTank Media Baskets

The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

26 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

When do we get JBB’s address so we can send him our “thanks”? 

Harry has a special gift for you :blink: 

Congrats guys! Though I bet Justin doesn’t need those zoas, should just send them my way :D lol

Thats so cool the sponsors donated such awesome prizes! Definitely need to support them when we can! I’m looking into the algae scrubber now, never heard of it before and looks awesome!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

When do we get JBB’s address so we can send him our “thanks”? 

Only the kewl kids have access to it.

Actually I have it from last year's SS. Soo unless he's moved I should be good to go. If he has moved, well then, some random person better really like Whiskey.

14 hours ago, Pinner Reef said:

He needs more motivation or whiskey... or both

Either way, he'll get around to it ;)

What am I getting around to exactly ? 

:huh:

• Like 1
Christopher Marks

I love watching these play out every year, it looks like a lot of fun, and a little bit of sorrow :lol: 

It's friendships like these that make this place so great! @jbb_00 thank you so much for hosting every year, you've created such a cool tradition here!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

I love watching these play out every year, it looks like a lot of fun, and a little bit of sorrow :lol: 

It's friendships like these that make this place so great! @jbb_00 thank you so much for hosting every year, you've created such a cool tradition here!

Thank You @Christopher Marks. 

It is a LOT of work and a little stressful at times, but seeing the fun everyone has makes it worth it. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Pinner Reef said:

Shit, I still owe @jbb_00 a bottle of Whiskey... sokay tho cause I never said when he'd get it.

Down to half a bottle , should be ok till mornin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Thank you for providing this forum and a place for these mostly unmoderated shenanigans to happen ;)   

• Haha 1
On 12/30/2017 at 5:30 PM, slowngreen said:

What an awesome holiday. @inTank decided to send me half the store, hope they have enough stuff left to stay in business.

Thanks again Steve!

20171230_161732.jpg

20171230_161738.jpg

Enjoy and congrats again. 

It's fun to throw in all that swag, and it was paid for long ago so I think we'll be okay for around another week of business.  After that, well you never know the monthly hookers and blow expense.  It's just not a budged item.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, inTank said:

After that, well you never know the monthly hookers and blow expense.  It's just not a budged item.

Pro tip these can be counted as office furniture and/or decorations and therefore written of as tax deductions. ;)