Cultivated Reef

The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

On 11/23/2017 at 8:45 PM, mbarton2010 said:

mine is pretty boring too lol

On 11/23/2017 at 8:26 PM, HarryPotter said:

Ordered the item for my boring SS recipient. 

Hey now!  Some of us prefer to buy our glitter, girthy, blow up items in person to make sure we're getting a quality product!!!  

• Haha 4

Got my gift in the other day! Got it posted in my tank thread, it was a perfect and usable addition, wonderful.

Also got an Amazon order in for my secret Santa recipient as well. B)

25 minutes ago, Lingwendil said:

Got my gift in the other day! Got it posted in my tank thread, it was a perfect and usable addition, wonderful.

Any chance you could link to your tank thread or perhaps post the gift somewhere we can be envious at?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Lingwendil said:

Post what you received here or in the SS Gift Photo thread.

• Like 1
On 11/17/2017 at 11:10 AM, jack1978 said:

Jack has been a good boy this year, Santa!

Lil' Jack would like the following in no particular order....

Elsa

Elsa

Elsa

Elsa

Elsa

Elsa

Elsa

So, my shopper may not actually be able to acquire the real Elsa......

In substitution,  the following will do.

Reef Chili or similar.

Loctite Superglue Gel.

Fauna Marin LPS Grow and Color pellets.

Brightwell Aquatics NO3 Xport brick or similar. 

Carbon.

Or,

A good Whiskey from your state.

Or, surprise me!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Merthynia said:

Is it my stegosaurus?! :P

Don't think I've forgotten about you and your lil Stego... I've effigyed at least a dozen mutant little dinos in the attempt. It continues to frustrate me to this day:closedeyes:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Pinner Reef said:

Don't think I've forgotten about you and your lil Stego... I've effigyed at least a dozen mutant little dinos in the attempt. It continues to frustrate me to this day:closedeyes:

I hope you've created some kind of demented shrine with all these poor mutant stegosauri!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Merthynia said:

I hope you've created some kind of demented shrine with all these poor mutant stegosauri!

Nah, I've burnt them to ashes...

• Haha 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to 🌲⛄🎅The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

Shipped mine finally B) Nothing like waiting until the last minute amirite?

I feel like I'm the one who's going to end up with this glitter bomb dildo...

• Like 3
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲
3 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Those who have not shipped yet will be shamed publicly :)

Who cares  :lol: mine is going out at 5 am when I head to work.......you would love it to ;) 

26 minutes ago, spectra said:

Who cares  :lol: mine is going out at 5 am when I head to work.......you would love it to ;) 

Send it to me, and I'll judge for myself 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Mine has shipped! If it wasn't for the last minute I'd never get anything done.

I tried..........but now I guess you cant drop off packages at the USPS after hours now.........box was locked........

Well maybe I can flag down a mailman tomorrow :lol: hell I don't have government hours............

• Like 1

Would you believe our company printer wasnt working today?  It will likely head out tomorrow morning after getting IT to look at it or just use HRs printer.

So, does anyone else subscribe to My Aquarium Box?  Mine got here today and it's sort of like Secret Santa every month (that I have to pay for myself...).   I have yet to get any glitter, girthy, inflatables in the My Aquarium box, but hey, here's hoping!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Justind823 said:

Shipped mine finally B) Nothing like waiting until the last minute amirite?

I feel like I'm the one who's going to end up with this glitter bomb dildo...

Me too!  I got some great stuff from Santa but thankfully no glitter dongs or whatever.

2 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

Those who have not shipped yet will be shamed publicly :)

Not me!  :lol:

1 hour ago, spectra said:

I tried..........but now I guess you cant drop off packages at the USPS after hours now.........box was locked........

Well maybe I can flag down a mailman tomorrow :lol: hell I don't have government hours............

Me either, I went after work this morning, went home and went to bed lol. #nightshiftproblems

• Like 2
5 hours ago, dmw913 said:

So, does anyone else subscribe to My Aquarium Box?  Mine got here today and it's sort of like Secret Santa every month (that I have to pay for myself...).   I have yet to get any glitter, girthy, inflatables in the My Aquarium box, but hey, here's hoping!

Give me your address and I’ll take care of glitter :) 

• Haha 1

I decided I didn’t want to drive 10 miles in rushhour crawling traffic at 6pm. Today class is done at 11am, so I’ll send it out using USPS 2 day. 

Besides, my SS recipient can suck my balls. Or dildo, given they’ll receive a few this week! 

I wanted  to stuff all the gifts in condoms, but decided that was overkill. Besides, there are better uses  for them during holiday season ?

• Sad 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic