Pod Your Reef

The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

11 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I decided I didn’t want to drive 10 miles in rushhour crawling traffic at 6pm. Today class is done at 11am, so I’ll send it out using USPS 2 day. 

Besides, my SS recipient can suck my balls. Or dildo, given they’ll receive a few this week! 

I wanted  to stuff all the gifts in condoms, but decided that was overkill. Besides, there are better uses during holiday season! 

Idk who your recipient is, but I would be very concerned if I were them haha

3 minutes ago, JoeR said:

Idk who your recipient is, but I would be very concerned if I were them haha

You bastard... quoted me before I fixed my last sentence. Here on NanoReef that’s an offense punishable by death! 

Last year I held back. But then I got my gifts inside a blow up doll that was filled with expanding insulation foam. 

This year I have no mercy. 

Suffer, recipient. Suffer!

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

You bastard... quoted me before I fixed my last sentence. Here on NanoReef that’s an offense punishable by death! 

Last year I held back. But then I got my gifts inside a blow up doll that was filled with expanding insulation foam. 

Hah! Beat you to it.

So expanding insulating foam huh. I’m trying to understand the whole dynamics of that.

8 minutes ago, JoeR said:

Hah! Beat you to it.

So expanding insulating foam huh. I’m trying to understand the whole dynamics of that.

Yeah. Blow up doll. Fill it with your gifts and then expanding insulation foam. Foam gets hard. Have to chisel out gifts. 

I probably got mesothelioma.... Time to jump on that lawsuit bandwagon. @jedimasterben is about to get sued for all his nerdy quadcopter gear!

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

I wanted  to stuff all the gifts in condoms, but decided that was overkill. Besides, there are better uses  for them during holiday season ?

Like keistering contraband?

• Haha 1

@Merthynia Thank you so much for our wonderful gifts! 

The lovely merthynia made us a beautiful blanket, propel for plant growth, and an IM gourmet grinder.  I absolutely love the wrapping paper.  And Sansa (the cat) quickly claimed some for herself to to run around the house with.

20171212_130434.thumb.jpg.066f35adcc09b3b20704e55849af3af6.jpg

Sansa: "Oh look, the human from the internets adores me as well.  Look at these offerings!"

20171212_130612.thumb.jpg.9c82e90ee36048c72768173b290c4ddd.jpg

20171212_130643.thumb.jpg.d07f3c87de314ac528537c7cd7d4d4a6.jpg

PS @Kellie in CA I was your santa.  @skoechle told me to keep it secret, but we all seem to be telling :P  You're welcome and I hope your daughter is enjoying her phone!

ETA: Ugh, I thought this was the photo thread. now I gotta double post...

• Like 3
9 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

I created everlasting father-son bonding memories ...... on his deathbed, your dad will remember dismembering Princess Gyna. 

You're welcome.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, lkoechle said:

@Merthynia Thank you so much for our wonderful gifts! 

The lovely merthynia made us a beautiful blanket, propel for plant growth, and an IM gourmet grinder.  I absolutely love the wrapping paper.  And Sansa (the cat) quickly claimed some for herself to to run around the house with.

20171212_130434.thumb.jpg.066f35adcc09b3b20704e55849af3af6.jpg

Sansa: "Oh look, the human from the internets adores me as well.  Look at these offerings!"

20171212_130612.thumb.jpg.9c82e90ee36048c72768173b290c4ddd.jpg

20171212_130643.thumb.jpg.d07f3c87de314ac528537c7cd7d4d4a6.jpg

PS @Kellie in CA I was your santa.  @skoechle told me to keep it secret, but we all seem to be telling :P  You're welcome and I hope your daughter is enjoying her phone!

ETA: Ugh, I thought this was the photo thread. now I gotta double post...

Love that blanket! Kinda jelly!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, jack1978 said:

I created everlasting father-son bonding memories ...... on his deathbed, your dad will remember dismembering Princess Gyna. 

You're welcome.

And then tell Harry sorry son I left everything to your sister :lol: 

• Haha 2

Hell I thought I won. Nanobox showed up today along with a box from Intank and Marine Depot.......thought my secret Santa was just being generous. Guess I should ship it all back to JBB :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Hell I thought I won. Nanobox showed up today along with a box from Intank and Marine Depot.......thought my secret Santa was just being generous. Guess I should ship it all back to JBB :lol:

You got those too? 

I am missing shipping info from 8 people, I need that info or you will not be part of the raffle. 

raffle will take place 12/22

that will allow time to make sure EVERYONE got a gift by Christmas

16 hours ago, slowngreen said:

@jbb_00 I'm just curious, when will the Vendor raffles happen?

1 hour ago, jbb_00 said:

I am missing shipping info from 8 people, I need that info or you will not be part of the raffle. 

raffle will take place 12/22

that will allow time to make sure EVERYONE got a gift by Christmas

First time I tried to ship there was too much glitter falling out. I went home and repackaged. Take 2 is today. I promise. <3 

• Christopher Marks unpinned this topic