Cultivated Reef

The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

Well.....I need to apologize to my SS recipient.  I may have had a few adult beverages prior to packing your gifts.  I should also apologize for not having the standard packing material to keep your gifts safe in transit......I had to improvise.

So, a very heartfelt apology. 

LOL...

GWYFB!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Well.....I need to apologize to my SS recipient.  I may have had a few adult beverages prior to packing your gifts.  I should also apologize for not having the standard packing material to keep your gifts safe in transit......I had to improvise.

LOL...

GWYFB!! 

Jesus that’s scary

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
16 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

LOL...

GWYFB!! 

Funny I did the same :lol: My wrapping skills seem to be in need of help after quite a few....very drunk emoticon That and an integral part of making this gift sparkle was not received till after the shipping deadline.....#### you amazon! :lol: I am also extending my deepest apologies    

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Funny I did the same :lol: My wrapping skills seem to be in need of help after quite a few....very drunk emoticon That and an integral part of making this gift sparkle was not received till after the shipping deadline.....#### you amazon! :lol: I am also extending my deepest apologies    

I also didn't get sparkly shit in time!!!

Had to use other things

17 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Jesus that’s scary

What's scary is blackout drunk SS shopping. :D It was like christmas for me when shit started arriving :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My wrapping skilz were 'on point'. Then I got stupid and took mine to FedEx. I asked the guy for some extra packing peanuts to help fill it up. The guy proceeded to completely eff everything up in the package. Then he shoved the box I had in another box and proceeds to charge me $6 for the pleasure. :rant:

15 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I also didn't get sparkly shit in time!!!

Had to use other things

I admire your creativity....and curse Jbb for his unreal deadlines............I had plans Evil snowman oh well there's always next year or birthdays

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Pinner Reef said:

My wrapping skilz were 'on point'. Then I got stupid and took mine to FedEx. I asked the guy for some extra packing peanuts to help fill it up. The guy proceeded to completely eff everything up in the package. Then he shoved the box I had in another box and proceeds to charge me $6 for the pleasure. :rant:

just the opposite here my wrapping sucked a giant bag of dicks.  As for packaging....I do have access to probably the best packaging in the world and it didn't cost me $6 :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I have not received my ss gift yet. Which makes me extremely nervous because all the last-minute shippers seemed to be sick twisted people who delight in sending "interesting" gifts :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
14 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

I have not received my ss gift yet. Which makes me extremely nervous because all the last-minute shippers seemed to be sick twisted people who delight in sending "interesting" gifts :lol:

Same here lol. Started to wonder if maybe I was naughty this year.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

#metoo 

• Like 1
On 12/13/2017 at 11:20 PM, Sancho said:

just the opposite here my wrapping sucked a giant bag of dicks.  As for packaging....I do have access to probably the best packaging in the world and it didn't cost me $6 :lol:

Your wrapping was beautifulllll

10 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Haha I was thinking the same thing:lol:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Sounds to me like you want in on the interesting gifts....  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic
On 12/15/2017 at 1:23 PM, teenyreef said:

LMAO!

• Haha 1
On 12/19/2017 at 3:28 PM, mbarton2010 said:

@cnseekatz so I got the packages today ? it was wet and smelled soooooo bad. I don’t know if they delivered it to the wrong house last week or what. It was all dead ? 

You're welcome! Merry Christmas!

I'm not sure what happened... but that's pretty lame. Hopefully the backup package gets to you in better shape. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, cnseekatz said:

You're welcome! Merry Christmas!

I'm not sure what happened... but that's pretty lame. Hopefully the backup package gets to you in better shape. 

It’s all good. My mail people are horrendous. Thanks though. It’s the thought that counts. 

I will be going over the list tonight and setting things up for the raffle

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN A GIFT YET, I KNOW OF A FEW ALREADY 

@JUSTIND823

@SLOWNGREEN

@TEENYREEF

PROBABLY MISSING A COUPLE BUT WILL GO OVER THEM TONIGHT.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, DaveFason said:

I am a terrible the worst Santa . Put everything in my cart to not finished the checkout. One of you maybe receiving a next day air package! 

-D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

I will be going over the list tonight and setting things up for the raffle

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN A GIFT YET, I KNOW OF A FEW ALREADY 

@JUSTIND823

@SLOWNGREEN

@TEENYREEF

PROBABLY MISSING A COUPLE BUT WILL GO OVER THEM TONIGHT.

@teenyreef @jbb_00

teeny reef received their gifts

• Thanks 1