SaltCritters.com

Stella's Dueling Reefers

ReefWeeds

Get Instagram you old ###### you will get plenty of updates!

Nope I hate change :P

I actually do have instagram somewhere but that would mean logging in :lol:

• Like 4

I kind of like the forums though.......,all sorts of things to look at here.

• Like 1

I kind of like the forums though.......,all sorts of things to look at here.

I have instagram, nice to look at the pics, but it doesn't have the same community feel - and fun conversations.

StellAAAAAA, come back to NR!

• Like 2

popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

:lol: been working on the tank!! Moving the second reefer in tomorrow :)

follow the right people on instagram and you will get even better sort of things to look yet... :naughtydance:

:lol:

Spectra followed me tonight and I almost fell out of my chair!

Here's a picture:

Some of my new RFAs from VIP! I lostthe little green/purple one. Happy one day then boom. Not happy and melted. I've never really lost any before! I felt bad.

Honestly, if anyone is looking to buy RFAs, Frank and family at VIP awesome! Everything is always packaged perfectly and the anemones actually look like the photos. No crazy photoshopping. And the customer service is great! And they're a sponsor!

One of the first rock flowers I got from Frank!

• Like 8

I have a hard time saying no to myself when I see he has posted more but I REALLLY need to let these guys grow in. They're so awfully addicting.

• Like 2

speaking of instagram why does El Jeffe have something that looks like it was taken from your gynecologist office in his mouth?

:lol: did you watch the video??

• Like 1

Spectra followed me tonight and I almost fell out of my chair!

Here's a picture:

Some of my new RFAs from VIP! I lostthe little green/purple one. Happy one day then boom. Not happy and melted. I've never really lost any before! I felt bad.

Honestly, if anyone is looking to buy RFAs, Frank and family at VIP awesome! Everything is always packaged perfectly and the anemones actually look like the photos. No crazy photoshopping. And the customer service is great! And they're a sponsor!

One of the first rock flowers I got from Frank!

I had two from my last order from Frank melt in the same way. They were the two nicest ones of course. I have never had that happen before either. The rest are still doing ok but they don't seem as robust as the ones I got previously from other sources.

Spectra followed me tonight and I almost fell out of my chair!Here's a picture:

https://instagram.com/p/BOsWsycjFhF/One of the first rock flowers I got from Frank!

https://instagram.com/p/BOw0SPNj3_7/

Gorgeous Rachel, those RFA are so vibrant and pretty.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Stella!! Sorry couldn't resist :) Your pictures are so pretty! Loving the dealing reefers. What does the inside of the cabinet look like in the 250?

• Like 1

Judging from the instacrap feed, she's busy painting. But at least its painting zoas, so it counts.

Oh, and she posted something about an anniversary with El Jeffe remembering back when she got married in yoga pants. Or something like that, I may have gotten some of the details confused. :lol:

• Like 6
RIP Sebastian

Judging from the instacrap feed, she's busy painting. But at least its painting zoas, so it counts.

Oh, and she posted something about an anniversary with El Jeffe remembering back when she got married in yoga pants. Or something like that, I may have gotten some of the details confused. :lol:

+1

• Like 2

Stella!! Sorry couldn't resist :) Your pictures are so pretty! Loving the dealing reefers. What does the inside of the cabinet look like in the 250?

:lol: thank you!!

Bahaha!! I'm alive!! Been working (slowly) on the tanks - and yeah almost got married in yoga pants :lol:

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 2:03 PM, jbb_00 said:

A few nights aho i Had a dream that el jeffe made you sell the second tank :lol:

On 2/6/2017 at 3:12 PM, drgibby said:

that goes with my dream of getting a reefer 250 :D:P

:lol:  that's hilarious.

Guess what?!?!?!!?!?!   The dueling reefers are dueling!  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, stellablue said:

:lol:  that's hilarious.

Guess what?!?!?!!?!?!   The dueling reefers are dueling!  

pictures or it never happened!!

• Like 1

The reef tank side became a holding tank for EVERYTHING - so as you can see it is a bit of a mess.  But it is starting to look better!  

2 minutes ago, drgibby said:

pictures or it never happened!!

you know me too well!

• Like 6