Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Stella's Dueling Reefers

ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds
4 hours ago, gena said:

This is so awesome!  Congrats on all the painting success :).  Take video or pics of your booth at RAP!!!!  I'm in the mood for reef shopping at a reef show LOL.  Wish I could go!

Thank you, Gena!!!  I wish you could go too!!  I will take a photo and video at RAP.  I'm excited!  But I have a crapload of painting to do between now and then.

3 hours ago, vlangel said:

Hey Rachel, its nice to see you back!  The reef looks packed to capacity, (and I'd be disappointed if it weren't) but I would love to see the macro tank.

It's good to be back!  I have a lot of catching up to do!  I will definitely be posting some photos.  Dealing with some hair algae and a bit of a renovation at the moment then photos to come!

• Like 1
ReefWeeds
4 minutes ago, Franklin Stower said:

How are two RedSea Reefer 250s a nano reef?  I feel like you're abusing this forum.

:lol: Hey now, smart ass!  Look everyone!  It's el Jeffe!!!

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Franklin Stower said:

How are two RedSea Reefer 250s a nano reef?  I feel like you're abusing this forum.

We just put up with her kind of like you do :lol: 

Welcome to hell ;)

• Like 5
ReefWeeds
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Better tell him to get with it has a lot of posting to do to catch you :o 

I think I'll forever be the overachiever in the posting department :) 

• Like 1
ReefWeeds
45 minutes ago, jedimasterben said:

I will forever read your username as Franklin's tower.

That's the name of the song we named Franklin after! Instead of naming him Franklin's tower, we named him Franklin Stower :)

• Like 3
ReefWeeds
Just now, FlowerMama said:

Oh man, sorry to see about your aptasia.  Dang!!!  

Well the good part is they're now almost gone!!!

FlowerMama
1 minute ago, stellablue said:

Well the good part is they're now almost gone!!!

OH good!  The nudis worked!!

• Like 1
ReefWeeds
Just now, FlowerMama said:

OH good!  The nudis worked!!

Definitely! Took some time though. There are still a few but nothing like what it was a couple months ago 

3 hours ago, Franklin Stower said:

:wub:

I love this guy 

5 minutes ago, FlowerMama said:

OH good!  The nudes worked!!

?

• Like 3
jedimasterben
11 hours ago, stellablue said:

That's the name of the song we named Franklin after! Instead of naming him Franklin's tower, we named him Franklin Stower :)

:lol:

• Like 1

I've been neglecting this thread!! One of my bubble tips split and one half decided to park right on my clam :wacko: 

IMG_2702.JPG

• Like 6

A photo of a green cynarina I got earlier this year. It's actually in my 12 gallon at the moment as my foxface was picking at it ?

IMG_2704.JPG

And just because I love this photo: anew octospawn I got from a friend/local reef buddy:

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

Looking great! Also your success with the paintings has been great to watch. Keep it up!

Thanks Dave! On both counts. I've been a bit scatterbrained trying to keep up with stuff and guess what?!? Still need to ship you my macro light :lol: 

My rainbow bubbletip split a few days ago. One half is healing nicely and the other half is still a bit closed.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, stellablue said:

My rainbow bubbletip split a few days ago. One half is healing nicely and the other half is still a bit closed.

:naughtydance:

:huh:

:lol:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I am terrible at updating this thread! Well, I've hit a rough patch. About a week and a half ago I lost my male clown out of the blue. One day his fin seemed to not be working so well so I thought maybe he got injured. The next day he was dead. This was about 4 days before I found my angler, bubba, dead in the contest tank. No signs of anything which was more frustrating.

well, Mona, the female seemed lost after she lost her mate so I got an Ora captive bred black and white occy for her. The day before he came, I noticed what I thought could've been a scrape on Mona and didn't think much of it as she seemed fine. Well, today it looks horrible and I'm fairly certian she has brook. So I just finished setting up a qt tank for her and the new clown and am going to treat them with quick cure. All other fish seem fine so I'm going to observe them before I treat and QT everyone. Ugh. Here are some photos of Mona. 

IMG_5137.thumb.JPG.bab0a1536e15f68ce0db7d8c636949f0.JPGIMG_5130.thumb.JPG.5658431197cbbf5dc1d15b92d3840c23.JPG

IMG_5127.JPG

Shout out to @jedimasterben for helping me figure out what to do. I appreciate it! I definitely didn't want to bring back memories of the Brookly Shallows ...

• Like 3