Top Shelf Aquatics

Stella's Dueling Reefers

ReefWeeds

Buzz Jr!

Ok fine with me :P but where is the water? I figured by now we would have a full pic or did it leak out :wacko: either that or you have the slowest RO in history ;)

• Like 1

Ok fine with me :P but where is the water? I figured by now we would have a full pic or did it leak out :wacko: either that or you have the slowest RO in history ;)

It's running!!

• Like 4

So will you transfer everything into this new tank, remove the 66, and then set up the other one? Sounds like things are moving right along :happydance:.

That's the plan exactly!! Catching the fish scares me most of all though

Haha this made me laugh and scare my dog.

:lol: poor pup!!!

Getting wet is always the best step!!! :P

lmao! Your zingers crack me up!

Temp is at 78 and water is finally starting to clear

• Like 7

Getting better :lol:

That's the fun part of the swap catching the fish.............usually the last thing if you can pull everything out no more hiding spots.

• Like 2

When I swapped my tank I left fish for last. Luckily tank was bare bottom but I couldnt find my yellow wrasse. Four days later it appeared in the new tank. Hid in the rock when I moved it.

• Like 4
righttirefire

Getting better :lol:

That's the fun part of the swap catching the fish.............usually the last thing if you can pull everything out no more hiding spots.

I used my gravel vac to get my tailspin blenny. Waited for it to go into a hole that had no other exit. Put the tube over the hole. Eventually it tried to swim out of the hole and swam into the tube. Pulled the tube far enough off the rocks to get a net behind it. And I caught the little devil...

Need to catch my lawnmower this week and move it to a different tank

• Like 1

I used my gravel vac to get my tailspin blenny. Waited for it to go into a hole that had no other exit. Put the tube over the hole. Eventually it tried to swim out of the hole and swam into the tube. Pulled the tube far enough off the rocks to get a net behind it. And I caught the little devil...

Need to catch my lawnmower this week and move it to a different tank

That sounds horrible!

It's not siphoning. It's just for containment... it's the same technique I'd use to capture your ghostie

:lol: Ok, that's better. And now I gotta try that! The ghostie needs to go!

• Like 1
righttirefire

:lol: Ok, that's better. And now I gotta try that! The ghostie needs to go!

You're unbelievable... but the vacuum might help with the ghosts... the demon and I will come our for the christmas

• Like 1

That's the plan exactly!! Catching the fish scares me most of all though

Catch the easy ones first and save the difficult ones for last when all rock is out :). How many fish do you have?
  • Like 1

Catch the easy ones first and save the difficult ones for last when all rock is out :). How many fish do you have?

Let's see. 2 clowns, 2 bangaii, 2 chromis, 2 melanrus wrasse, 1 Midas, 1 foxface, 1 neon goby and 4 red spot glass cardinals :lol:

Omg. 15.

This is stressful!

Let's see. 2 clowns, 2 bangaii, 2 chromis, 2 melanrus wrasse, 1 Midas, 1 foxface, 1 neon goby and 4 red spot glass cardinals :lol:

Omg. 15.

This is stressful!

Apparently so stressful that I felt the need to post that twice!

• Like 5

O my Rachel, you are not only a coral hoarder, you collect fish too! How many more does Rachel need to be happy, just one more!!! Just teasing, before seahorses I always kept more fish in my tanks than every one said I should.

• Like 3
righttirefire

I think they use cyanide to collect wild fish... so maybe research a none-lethal dose of cyanide for marine fish. You might be about to find an ideal "parts per million" to dose. Once the fish are floating easy peasy nety!

You're welcome

• Like 1