Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stella's Dueling Reefers

ReefWeeds

.... i live on nano reef to fulfill my dreams... i just want one of these tanks..

:lol:

O my Rachel, you are not only a coral hoarder, you collect fish too! How many more does Rachel need to be happy, just one more!!! Just teasing, before seahorses I always kept more fish in my tanks than every one said I should.

Haha!! Yes I do!! Luckily 5 of them are super tiny... I have no excuse for the rest :lol:

What no tang :lol:

Lol! Nope! I enjoy the small fish personally. The fox face is the one and only big fish I'll have.

In other news, the tank is clear and I'm going to start adding corals and rock tomorrow!

• Like 5

Lol! Nope! I enjoy the small fish personally. The fox face is the one and only big fish I'll have.

In other news, the tank is clear and I'm going to start adding corals and rock tomorrow!

Yeah mine is 3 times the size of the purple tang I have :lol: yet they hide together under the same rock.........

• Like 1

Let's see. 2 clowns, 2 bangaii, 2 chromis, 2 melanrus wrasse, 1 Midas, 1 foxface, 1 neon goby and 4 red spot glass cardinals :lol:

Omg. 15.

This is stressful!

Let's see. 2 clowns, 2 bangaii, 2 chromis, 2 melanrus wrasse, 1 Midas, 1 foxface, 1 neon goby and 4 red spot glass cardinals :lol:

Omg. 15.

This is stressful!

Apparently so stressful that I felt the need to post that twice!

Hah...had to say it twice because that IS stressful. You can do it :D.
  • Like 2

Hah...had to say it twice because that IS stressful. You can do it :D.

Well I have to add one more to the list! Three Chromis, not two! I hadn't seen one for about 3 weeks but it just popped out today like its been there all along!!

Moved some corals over today

• Like 2

Omg. 15.

This is stressful!

Omg. 15.

This is stressful!

Apparently so stressful that I felt the need to post that twice!

This cracked me up :lol:

But it makes me feel better about my overloaded 10g tank :blush:

Good luck with the transfer! Christmas cookies will help. I mean help you, not the fish :)

• Like 3

This is the anti-Stella tank. Uncrowded, minimalist, lots of empty space.

Aka underwhelming :lol:

Oh she will have it filled soon enough :lol: 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag................ :o

• Like 3

This is the anti-Stella tank. Uncrowded, minimalist, lots of empty space.

Aka underwhelming :lol:

:lol: ok, that's funny!!

Oh she will have it filled soon enough :lol: 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag................ :o

I actually might have gotten rid of some stuff :o

But a bunch of the rocks from the 66 are going in the macro tank so it's going to go in the reef reefer until I get the macro set up

• Like 2